Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best warrior now?

Has the new bug made an impression? I haven't played him yet but he seems solid....who's on top now?

Best warrior now? 59 votes

Scorpinok
32%
AnnatarJscrillaMallowmanAustin555555M00NSonerbabaPyrusPrimeMas3GojuanesserdoodRemmieYoncemusPrimeTracked_SignalPhatBoy123РаздорHZEROCeltDeadMemeBoiKitten 19 votes
Bonecrusher
18%
XBone_CrusherXFlrsbwRaptor22JmdBobnfloydVavatronBlackRazakScarredArachnid333OptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko5Vanjie 11 votes
Drift
25%
French_BakerParadoxFuryKaiSparkShredderAnakinPrimeBodyopus79Black_ThoughtCONTRADatedWizard4DeymonKillerUrAverageMalakaIssy543SlayerTributeMegaStrikers 15 votes
Hot Rod
0%
Arcee
6%
WarCatPeasPunchalot_84kalashnikova 4 votes
Bludgeon
10%
MegaKuppCakeHalloweendmJazz444sinatralightningbaronHijacker2531 6 votes
Hound Goodman
1%
Mufc14 1 vote
Sharkticon
5%
Joker69KillMasterCKabam Vydious 3 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Bludgeon
    This guy has been my go to warrior since day one I really enjoy playing this guy
    So this is why I’d say number one spot for Bludgeon!

I’m not too sure about Scorponok yet I’ve got him on rank 3 at the moment lol not sure how much more I’ll rank him up because he can’t replace Bludgeon

Now Drift I have to say I love playing my 3star Drift I’ve never won his 4star or 5star yet lol
    I think Drift could be an excellent choice for number one warrior if I had a 4star Drift to compare him with my 4star Bludgeon
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Scorpinok
    soz bludgeon
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Sharkticon
    Hey it's me!
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    In longer fights scorpinok is really strong with 10 stacks of venom charges, or a bunch of backfires and shocks dealing crazy damage.

He’s kind of like a warrior version of jazz in the sense of he takes awhile to hit his damage cap, but when he gets there he’s on his own level.

Due to how short 99% of the fights in this game are, I’m not sure I would put him in the top spot, but he definitely is a high tier warrior in my book.
  • Kenny wrote: »
    In longer fights scorpinok is really strong with 10 stacks of venom charges, or a bunch of backfires and shocks dealing crazy damage.

He’s kind of like a warrior version of jazz in the sense of he takes awhile to hit his damage cap, but when he gets there he’s on his own level.

Due to how short 99% of the fights in this game are, I’m not sure I would put him in the top spot, but he definitely is a high tier warrior in my book.

I'm interested to know in more detail how Scorponok's Sig ability works with the repairs. I've only fought him the once on expert but he seemed to be doing a lot of repairing. I know it's related to his venom charges in some way, but without seeing the full description of his sig though, I don't know how effective his repairs really are, and whether it's much of a game changer for Scorponok's short game.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited November 2018
    Sharkticon

@Nightgaunt
    His sig only says repair xx% of incoming damage (non-special). xx% grows with sig level but not with number of Venom charges.

Now let's talk about Scorpy on Tech Console....
  • Sharkticon
    Man, I just really like the Sharks-- er...Sharkticons.
  • Bonecrusher
    Man, I just really like the Sharks-- er...Sharkticons.

So Do you like an unduped sharkticon then?
  • Bonecrusher
    Bonecrusher is still a menace. Although countered by mv1, Grimlock and tantrum, he is the best warrior because he bleeds most of the fight and has an amazing signature that goes well with it. Specials do a truck load of bleed damage and good special damage. He even can inflict bleed when the opposing bot crits bonecrusher, now that's a warrior
    Nightgaunt wrote: »
    Kenny wrote: »

I'm interested to know in more detail how Scorponok's Sig ability works with the repairs. I've only fought him the once on expert but he seemed to be doing a lot of repairing. I know it's related to his venom charges in some way, but without seeing the full description of his sig though, I don't know how effective his repairs really are, and whether it's much of a game changer for Scorponok's short game.

It’s in the intel report, he repairs 30% ish to 65% ish (I don’t remember the exact numbers) damage from all non-special attacks after he has gained a venom charge.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Bonecrusher
    I can't get over there eyesore that's glitchy-red Scorponok, as I'm worried he'll CRASH MY DEVICE.
    Only used him couple of times, so far so good but paranoia
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    iNightSkies has a good video up on Scorpinoks abilities...he's a solid bot
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Bludgeon
    DrShotgun wrote: »

I love watching Inightskies he’s a Omega Prime member now so awesome 👏
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2018
    Bonecrusher
    Jhonson You literally are just making things worse. And everything you say is not an insult but a pathetic statement
  • jhonsooon wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »

OMG
    OMG
    OMG
    OMG
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    hi guys
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Remarkable, you can count to 10. Your actually more intelligent than I gave you credit for
    Shh, you’ll get a warning. It’s what happened to me when last time and I did the same thing as you guys.
    jhonsooon wrote: »

OMG
    OMG
    OMG
    OMG
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    hi guys
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Remarkable, you can count to 10. Your actually more intelligent than I gave you credit for
    Jhonson You literally are just making things worse. And everything you say is not an insult but a pathetic statement

• OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2018
    Bonecrusher
    Okay then. I'm just annoyed tho
  • Kenny wrote: »
    Shh, you’ll get a warning. It’s what happened to me when last time and I did the same thing as you guys.
    jhonsooon wrote: »

OMG
    OMG
    OMG
    OMG
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    hi guys
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Considering Miike commented on the flawed daily mission thread literally an hour ago, and that cretin still isn’t banned as we speak, I can only assume they’ve been watching the fun.

Anyway, warning or not, I’m having just as much fun trolling him back as he is from getting a reaction from us all. If he isn’t banned for all that, it’s fair game as far as I’m concerned. His comments have been up for long enough that one of the mods would have seen it. I’ll take a warning as long as they recognise we seen that they were active and didn’t ban him earlier.
  • Bonecrusher
    I agree with Mr_Wonderful. I dislike the fact spammers just come in and be annoying and ruin things with their stupid/ pointless spam I suppose. Also I don't think this is a thread we should be talking about spammers much
    The spammers used to annoy me, but kabam needs something to do since they aren’t working on the game I suppose.
  • Arcee
    I choose Arcee just because she fits in my team ..you will find a way to use every Bot from them ..hmm Without Hound xD
  • Bludgeon
    Bludgeon was the first bot I got when starting the game and I've enjoyed playing him from the start. I have him R4 4* and he's just a beast! He drops stuns fairly often and plenty of times he's done 4k-8k damage just with heavies and he's 10x more dangerous when teamed with my Windblade and Dinobot---Swordmasters ftw!