Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Wasp in AM

ToughTough Posts: 237
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
How is kabam still quiet about Wasp’s Signiture? Are you guys really going to sit there and do nothing? This is absurd. Almost the whole alliance is running wasp’s in AM and is able to stay doing high level AM. No Skill whatsoever. This is preventing the actual legit alliances, Who are NOT using an exploit to gain rewards. Something needs to be done. I propose a whole new signiture implemented. This is a broken bot, Very broken. apzp139xmszm.png
ryoqnmd36p8x.png
btesbqiothsw.png
jy6c3btlrygs.png
1q0bauvqhtj9.png
m26nwugd2b2e.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Omg!! Talking about a exploit lol. It's a shame Kabam hasn't did anything yet to Wasp's sig. Maybe they favor the alliance doing it 🤔. First the black market & now this! Leaves me no reason to think they favor them.
  • Options
    Wow Tough! And you’re in that alliance! What a show and tell! I guess the proof is in the pudding.... oops Waspy!
  • Options
    You have changed sigs with different bots back in beta( Blugdeon, sideswipe, Ratchet, OGPrime) This is no different. Change him.
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    lol they should change their name to: till all are wasp.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    This issue really has gone on for too long. There has been plenty of time and also alternatives suggested, time for action Kabam. If you're afriad of ruining the ROTK2 cash cow Wasp then leave that one as is and change the playable version.
  • Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Lol this post is coming from someone who has been part of this alliance for a few weeks already. This is great!
  • Options
    RbaptistaRbaptista Posts: 2
    edited November 2018
    Faithz did not like this post, hahahaha
  • Options
    We are aware of what is happening, but we still do not know what to do :D
  • Options
    Inqosly wrote: »
    Thank you all for the feedback. I've taken them to the team! ;)

Hahaha so true.
  • Options
    massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    edited November 2018
    You always know it’s her in the room when u smell tuna fish. Something rank and stinky always in the air. I don’t think there’s enough soap or crafty words to clean up that image.

• Options
    No better example of COLLUSION in my eyes Kabam... Yet they get away with it..
  • Options
    Thanks @Tough for exposing this, Kabam should be ashamed to let this go on for this long. Enough is enough. Where is the balance that Kabam preached earlier in the game. Wasp is broken beyond any other bot in the game.
  • Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    I wonder how fast they would fix a character in mcoc that was used to exploit the system and overall cheat kabam out of more $ than the wasp in rotk is bringing in? I mean who cares if it screws over the players but they should realize that till all are wasp isn't gonna have to buy energon from their dealer as often which means less money for them(if the $ actually goes to them which I doubt since its hacked but still) then again they're prolly too busy setting up their fancy new offices in the new building to pay attention and solve this and numerous other issues like lag and new content. Maybe once they get their offices setup this will become somewhat of a priority, prolly not still.

I thought you said they were doing nothing wrong and Omega was a bunch of cry babies. What's with this now?
  • Options
    Remember we are aiming at kabam. Not our comrades. Let’s keep it like that
  • Options
    that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    You're probably gonna be banned for posting scores, but I salute the martyr.
  • Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Guess we can all call Faithz the Queen Bee... 16/18???!!!! Nothing wrong here guys no exploiting a sig I promise.

Honestly Surprised someone didn’t bring the four star and the five star version.
  • Options
    Guys

Let's stop spending money on this game.

So maybe kabam will hear our claims.
  • Options
    Jscrilla wrote: »
    kuu80rfq9cve.jpeg

Looks to be a clear violation of the TOS

Account sharing has been a bannable offense in the past. This alliance is account sharing in order to use an exploit. Yikes.
  • Options
    Sorry, But screenshots can’t be considered as proof because they can be “tampered with”. -kabam. There is a lot of things kabam say.
  • Options
    Yeah but these are things kabam should be able to determine by looking at account activity. So, the proof is within kabam's servers, and not the screenshots.
  • Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    For the fuss going on about this you would really think that kabam either pushes out a fix somehow, or gives a clear update about their decision on it.

So far all we know as a community is someone went “players are exploiting waspinators signature ability in alliance missions” and his/her boss went “that’s ok”.
This discussion has been closed.