Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

One More Raid Bug

Ok, so I did a raid last night/early this morning and because of lag and load screens, I'm down to the wire on the last fight. By the time the fight loads, I've got 10 seconds to kill AI Ironhide with my Ironhide. I get it done with 3 seconds to spare, screen says I win and goes to the next screen where the timer continues from 3...2...1...and I get the "Expired" message, I lose, and instead of raking in a minimum of 20,000+ raid chips and getting some medals, I lose 27 medals and only get raid chips for the four fights I did win.

This one is new to me. Anyone else have this happen to them? What the heck is the point of doing raids if lag and load times nearly run out the clock, and if they don't, then the clock runs itself out even after I beat the last bot?!

Comments

• Options
    Close the app on your phone before playing raid would be my suggestion
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I wonder what it looks like from the other player’s side. Defense success, but all his bots are KO’ed.
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I wonder what it looks like from the other player’s side. Defense success, but all his bots are KO’ed.
    That sounds like something that would happen to me too! Not trying to be a negative nelly, I just have more problems with raids than any other parts of the game.