Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What happens after you max a bot's signature ability?

So, assuming I max out a bot's signature ability, does it give any additional rewards to the normal dupe rewards?

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    nope, just what you'd normally get for a dupe.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    you get sent to hell
  • When you get a boot to it’s max sig, and funny max them out, you might get around 2k shards when you forge them into a higher bot
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    When you get a boot to it’s max sig, and funny max them out, you might get around 2k shards when you forge them into a higher bot

11 shards per sig level I believe. Something like that
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    When you dupe then and the sig is level 100 you get all the gold, ore, and chips as normal. Just simply no additions to the signature level, also the portrait doesn’t show up in the final results screen.
    Remmie wrote: »
    When you get a boot to it’s max sig, and funny max them out, you might get around 2k shards when you forge them into a higher bot

11 shards per sig level I believe. Something like that

Correct on the shards if your forging 1-3 stars, if your forging 4 stars it’s 55 (I’m sure you know this, it’s just for clarity on the off chance someone didn’t)
  • So shards have nothing to do with bot's level or rank?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    So shards have nothing to do with bot's level or rank?

What shards?
  • DonApis wrote: »
    What shards?

Those shards that you get after forging your bots
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216

You get forge experience based on bot level and rank - higher rank = higher experience.
    You get shards based on signature ability level - higher sig level = more shards.
  • @ktomov Thanks!!!
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    ktomov wrote: »

You get forge experience based on bot level and rank - higher rank = higher experience.
    You get shards based on signature ability level - higher sig level = more shards.

Sort of, you do get some for leveling your bot but it’s a pretty small amount. One shard per level and a few for rank ups.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    For every level you add to your bot, you can +1 shard. the majority of the shards come from the signature level of the bot.