Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

4* dotm bee

Will we ever get him? Or will he remain a myth forever

Comments

• KennyKenny Posts: 309
    I think that bumblebee was a beta character, so since his 4 star version hasn’t been added I wouldn’t bank on it.

Not sure why kabam doesn’t add him though, he’s (sadly) possibly the worst bot in the game next to hound. People only want him as a collectors item.
  • I think he’s pretty good actually.
    He may not be the best bot in the game, but he’s still ok from what I’ve gotten to play with him as a 3*.
    But then you have to think, that a 4* would have better attack and health, so he would be a lot better!!
    So Kabam please listen to our request, make your customers happy, and make the 4* Tactician Bumblebee go into the bot crystals!!
    I think he’s pretty good actually.
    He may not be the best bot in the game, but he’s still ok from what I’ve gotten to play with him as a 3*.
    But then you have to think, that a 4* would have better attack and health, so he would be a lot better!!
    So Kabam please listen to our request, make your customers happy, and make the 4* Tactician Bumblebee go into the bot crystals!!

I used to think he was good also, then I took him into a fight against any brawler with an armor buff.
  • Kenny wrote: »
    I think he’s pretty good actually.

I used to think he was good also, then I took him into a fight against any brawler with an armor buff.

Cough* cough* primal cough* cough*
    But yeah, couldn’t agree more that he is the worst hot next to hound in the game. I am more then happy his 4 and 5 star isn’t out

• 3*Tac Bee was one of the best in the early life of the game
    Down_Under wrote: »
    3*Tac Bee was one of the best in the early life of the game

What degraded him? Was it the timeouts when you ran into a grindor on security module? I’m just curious :smiley:
  • Recently tried a 2* Bee vs. a 4* Grindor on an unbreakable block mod in the story mission. It went well, but felt like a lot of work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gGhibACKgI

I imagine it would be even more challenging under more difficult situations (e.g. vs. Primal, raids, spotlight missions).
    ArnZeBarn wrote: »
    Recently tried a 2* Bee vs. a 4* Grindor on an unbreakable block mod in the story mission. It went well, but felt like a lot of work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gGhibACKgI

I imagine it would be even more challenging under more difficult situations (e.g. vs. Primal, raids, spotlight missions).

This highlights my point of how bad bumblebee is inside the game. It took roughly 150 hits to kill a bot with 3 times his rating.

If you took a maxed 4 star on the hardest path of master would it take you 150 hits to kill them? My guess is not even close, though it’s the same idea (they have three times your rating).

He just doesn’t have much damage at all, and no abilities to make up for the lack of damage, the same situation poor hound is in.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I want that Bee as a 4star he needs what he deserves his very own 4 star
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited November 2018
    My theory is something is broken with the 4* and they just never bothered to fix it, hence why we never saw a release.

I know some people hypothesize that he will be released for the Bumblebee movie, but I really can’t think of anything more lazy than releasing a 2 year old character from the 2012 movie as promo for the brand new movie.
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    I’m expecting a new movie Bee, with the release of the new movie.
  • Kenny wrote: »
    He just doesn’t have much damage at all, and no abilities to make up for the lack of damage, the same situation poor hound is in.

...and his calibration/evade sometimes messes with my flow. :D

I still play him though, because my son and I love Bee. So I really hope he gets more love soon.
    ArnZeBarn wrote: »
    Kenny wrote: »

...and his calibration/evade sometimes messes with my flow. :D

I still play him though, because my son and I love Bee. So I really hope he gets more love soon.

Bumblebee is one of my favorites from the transformers franchise as well. The games reality hurts sometimes :frowning:
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    WarCat wrote: »
    I’m expecting a new movie Bee, with the release of the new movie.

That's my thinking.
  • I’m not sure why they can’t improve on the 3*s abilities in a 4* version. Maybe grant an attack buff with an armor break capability when his evasion expires, add stun, a DOT, etc. Not really sure but he needs a rework to make 4&5* versions viable
  • Guys this has been known for ages. I'm surprised none of you seems to know it. They had a promotional deal with Hasbro for releasing 4* Bumblebee when his movie came out. Then the movie got delayed and that's why we will have 4* bumblebee next month. After all this time they might just give him as a calendar reward for bumblebee movie at this point.