Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Relic!!!

I just came up with the best idea! If at all developers see this, I want to say that we need a new relic. Specifically for when Beast Wars Megatron comes out (we all know he's coming, don't worry). But the Megatron Relic already exists. So instead I thought the relic could be a signature of BW Megatron: Megatron's Rubber Ducky. I need help on making stats for it though.

Comments

• ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    Ideas for the Q̶u̶e̶e̶n̶ Royalty:
    q5dp95stle5d.gif

-Idea 1:
    All Predacons have their class bonus boosted by 5~20%

-Idea 2:
    All Bots have +3~12% Power Rate and +2~8% Special Attack Damage in all Game Modes.

-Idea 3:
    +1~5% Energy and Physical Resistence in Solo Missions.

-Idea 4:
    Every Predacon gets an exclusive exploit ability.

-Idea 5:
    •Every time you hit the Opponent, they say Nooo and loose power.
    •Every time you hit them, you say Yeeesss and Gain Power.

Beast Wars Megatron is the only Megatron I know that plays with a Rubber Ducky and effectively immobolized the entire population of Cybertron. That's why he's my favorite. Yeeess
  • I could so get behind the Rubber Ducky. Better yet lets make him a playable character :smiley:
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    He's not coming. Don't lorry.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    He's not coming. Don't lorry.

He has to come eventually (if the game survives). Maybe build up some Preds like Inferno, Rampage, Blackarchnia, or Tarantulas, and then BW Megatron will arrive. Having a TF Crossover game like this and not including this unique and interesting character seems like a waste in my opinion.
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    Beast Wars Megatron is the only Megatron I know that plays with a Rubber Ducky and effectively immobolized the entire population of Cybertron. That's why he's my favorite. Yeeess

Hyeeeezzzzzz. Wazzpinator thinkzz Mighty Megatron should come sooon!