Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Glitches more pronounced lately

DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
So other than the normal waves of bots defying physics and running several frames ahead of what's shown on my screen, there's now ANOTHER new issue.
Recently my bots have just decided to freeze. Stop ANY and ALL actions and take hits...today UM was blocking Primals special and not only did he drop his block, he ran directly into the blades.

Kabam.... seriously. Enough is enough. We pay your bills. These bugs are known to the point there's a BOYCOTT online, and we've yet to even get an acknowledgement of the issues other than "oh WeLl pAss iT On" derp
What is being done?
When will it be fixed?
Do you even know what we're talking about? (You should)
A simple "we don't know what it is and can't replicate the problem" would be something, instead we get zero response.

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I'm gonna have to go back to an oldie but a goodie...

"These hiccups are causing players to use way more energon than normal. We can see the spike in spending after the last update, boss"

"Spending more, you say? Working as intended"

"....But -"

"Shhhh. Working as intended. Great job, son."

"Thanks Chief"
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    Today at my Video games school, one of my teacher said that he'll give us a course about free to play games, and started by " spoiling " it a bit by saying :
    " There is 2 kind of free to play Games. The normal one, working as intended ( and by that, he meant, that we DON'T NEED to pay to get advance or that the urge to spend doesn't come from the frustration caused by the game, bugged or not of course )
    And the other one, is malicious. "
    And by that, he meant that those company actually makes their game frustrating on purpose, so you feel like you NEED to spend, to " enjoy " the experience. And of course, they tweak it so it's not frustrating too much, so people don't leave it, but keep it at a certain " frustration level " anyway.
    And to conclude with the thread itself, well ...
    You don't need my explanations, you already know the conclusion yourselves.

PS : I'll make sure that when my teacher actually gives this course, to take as much note as possible, so I can understand a bit further, why we are actually going through all of this, and maybe explain it to all of you aswell ( If Kabam don't censor me ofc )
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    The question is...does MCoC operate like this?
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    Well, I will not say if it's the case or not, because Kabam will probably not like the fact that I say that their game is technically " Frustrated on purpose ".
    But about the thread itself ( so if the bug are also part of all of this )
    Well, I don't know because I don't actually play MCOC,( So I don't even know if there are those kind of bugs, to begin with )
    But you can make your own assumptions, based on what we are experiencing here, in TFTF.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    The question is...does MCoC operate like this?

I don’t play mcoc, but based on what I’ve heard they are similar games. Mcoc has a few more game modes while this one has a better fighting mechanic. Other than that there practically identical with different skins.
  • MCOC has a better marketing team apparently. I've never seen an advertisement for this game besides the launch trailer. Or any Spotlight videos. They have a YouTube channel, but they barely upload. It's upsetting.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2018
    What's upsetting is that there's no new stuff now though. Buff hound and add new content. I would suppose it's coming next month.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Manthro wrote: »
    I'm gonna have to go back to an oldie but a goodie...

"These hiccups are causing players to use way more energon than normal. We can see the spike in spending after the last update, boss"

"Spending more, you say? Working as intended"

"....But -"

"Shhhh. Working as intended. Great job, son."

"Thanks Chief"

I noticed your thread was deleted as well
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Besides the visual glitches, I’ve also noticed my specials going off randomly as well.
  • I'm still holding my breath for these games (I started with MCOC) to be based on skill, and not grind. I'd even settle for a skill based grind vs time based. But before any new content , why not fix the bugs?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'm still holding my breath for these games (I started with MCOC) to be based on skill, and not grind. I'd even settle for a skill based grind vs time based. But before any new content , why not fix the bugs?

I personally love this game. And seeing the new daily t3, I've found the grind isn't as "grindy" because I'm working towards a specific goal. I HATE raids with a passion, so this is a viable alternative.
    If they'd fix the glitches, I'd start spending again. But not until then.
  • Avacalhator_1Avacalhator_1 Posts: 102
    edited November 2018
    Strange stains on screen
    Imposible to play