Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid week this Month

Given what happened last month, are we able to confirm whats happening this month with the rewards? Are they staying the same as last month or are they reducing (as was alluded to in some of the mod posts previously)?

Comments

• Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
    edited November 2018
    Good post! A heads up now would be nice. This way we can plan things out before the featured arena comes around.
  • Let's see those public relations skills in action!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    it’ll probably either be delayed or not happen at all lol
  • Kitten wrote: »
    it’ll probably either be delayed or not happen at all lol

04bth6lss7fs.gif
  • So...any updates on this?

0eu4kqwk997c.jpg

• We don't usually announce this stuff in advance, but because you guys asked nicely (and it will only be this once...) I will let you know that there have been no changes to the Raid Chips this month. They will be the same yield as last month.

Thanks for the heads up!
  • We don't usually announce this stuff in advance, but because you guys asked nicely (and it will only be this once...) I will let you know that there have been no changes to the Raid Chips this month. They will be the same yield as last month.

Thanks Miike :)
  • Thanks, for letting us know, and that you won't be able to tell us in the future. At least we know not to ask going forward.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Thanks, for letting us know, and that you won't be able to tell us in the future. At least we know not to ask going forward.

People are still going to ask lmao
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    So chip rewards will be less, but will you ever bring back that linear scale for chip increases based on raid medals?

Booooo ...... 300 energon =30 raids for 60k chips sucks Imo.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    We don't usually announce this stuff in advance, but because you guys asked nicely (and it will only be this once...) I will let you know that there have been no changes to the Raid Chips this month. They will be the same yield as last month.

Booooo ...... 300 energon =30 raids for 60k chips sucks Imo.

Lol , then don't raid. No one is forcing you to raid. These chips are a bonus. Kabam has no obligation in handing out freebies to everyone.
  • I wont, just like last month I'll just use my tickets. I'm not going to use energon for such a small return on currency + time... not worth it
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    edited November 2018
    I wont, just like last month I'll just use my tickets. I'm not going to use energon for such a small return on currency + time... not worth it

Last month I did manage to raid my way to a 5 star Megatronus, I got 600k chips in that week. Will not lie it was a mammoth task, and not one I will do again (I dont think!)
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    pkebo0quw1zo.gif
  • SkBirdman wrote: »
    I wont, just like last month I'll just use my tickets. I'm not going to use energon for such a small return on currency + time... not worth it

Last month I did manage to raid my way to a 5 star Megatronus, I got 600k chips in that week. Will not lie it was a mammoth task, and not one I will do again (I dont think!)

Congrats... I understand why you did it. It's nice you got him. I ended up with about 840k chips ... I figured out during raid week I coulda got him if I spent 1000 energon raiding. Just fundamentally, I refuse to pay to waste my whole day raiding.