Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Scorponok Spotlight maps

Well, here the are, this months spotlight maps. Would have been posted late Saturday had this spotlight light not started on my work weekend, yet again. Hope they will help some of you out.

az0gi8pk0i4w.png

0hlbgy84vzbs.png

mficchupzfsq.png

i205vohevgq9.png

8snh5z6wbi6z.png

sb3x2w7y4fq8.png

May your claws strike true!

=^ . .^=

Comments

• PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    You my good sir never cease to amaze me.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Thanks. Awesome as always.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    i can’t wait for the warpath spotlight maps
  • awesome WarCat! thank you very much for sharing!
  • Great! Thanks!
    Kitten wrote: »

Agreed, the fact that Miike's acknowledged the current and soon to be former meme of the forum really supports that he'll be in the game if you ask me, not to mention the slowly growing demand, Warpath is practically this game's Ridley.
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

Agreed, the fact that Miike's acknowledged the current and soon to be former meme of the forum really supports that he'll be in the game if you ask me, not to mention the slowly growing demand, Warpath is practically this game's Ridley.

When did Mike confirm that?
    edited November 2018
    WarCat wrote: »

When did Mike confirm that?

In the old thread titled "Next Bot" and in the Scorponok intel report
    Warpath or I will make kabam not feel so good, balance must be brought to new quintessa.

Hmm, I don't think anybody has suggested Warpath before...
    there's the one from next bot. and he didn't confirm, he acknowledged, big difference.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    WarCat wrote: »
    Well, here the are, this months spotlight maps. Would have been posted late Saturday had this spotlight light not started on my work weekend, yet again. Hope they will help some of you out.

az0gi8pk0i4w.png

0hlbgy84vzbs.png

mficchupzfsq.png

i205vohevgq9.png

8snh5z6wbi6z.png

sb3x2w7y4fq8.png

May your claws strike true!

=^ . .^=

I thank you so much for your hard work doing these maps it helps a lot to view these maps
    Take care buddy thanks again awesome job (you should work for Kabam lol) !
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Thank you so much.
  • Gread job as always !
    Thank you, WarCat !
  • @warcat awesome job yet again Warcat. Thanks on behalf of the community.
  • This is awesome, wish I have seen this sooner.
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    Thank you Warcat as usual. Great job. We should sticky his map threads,
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Great job WarCat, always appreciated!
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    @WarCat Great job as usual, but it seems you mistakenly swapped the Enhanced Special 1 and Ranged Damage mods for Waspinator map 1.2.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    woo224 wrote: »
    @WarCat Great job as usual, but it seems you mistakenly swapped the Enhanced Special 1 and Ranged Damage mods for Waspinator map 1.2.

This is true.
    @WarCat Another error to point out: the first shark on the mod-less path on map 2.2 is a Demolitions, not a Brawler.
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    woo224 wrote: »
    @WarCat Another error to point out: the first shark on the mod-less path on map 2.2 is a Demolitions, not a Brawler.

I will make the corrections and post the changes. Be a bit, I’m not at my computer
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    So, any advice guys for master 3.2?? Got to ole scorp but he wiped me out of energon.

p40yz8m8opil.png

This is the team that carried me thru all of master today, and in the last mission I started struggling. Scorp wiped my team out, and I made a bad energon decision far goes who to revive and such. Imagine this, wasp, without the exploit, did 90% of the damage in that fight. Got em down to 31k. So my question is, anyone have any good tactics or strategy going into or coming out of this fight?

fqolz7ylcs6z.png
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Ah man, I took level 2 path there and not level 1. So that's why I was struggling.. dang. Wish I'd seen this sooner tho
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    The outside right in 2.2, you have the right mod but you have it labelled as "Level 2" when it's actually the second hardest path in that section.
    @Remmie I used Mirage to take down Exper Scorp. His heavy attacks are great for avoiding Scorp's heavies and special attacks.
    I think a possible secondary choice is Ramjet; if he has enough special buffs, stagger stuns on him will be shorter.