Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Should GS bumblebee be available in bot crystals and Megatronus crystal exclusive?

OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
I do want a GS Bumblebee as I already have a 4 star megatronus but what should it be? I also don't want noobs to get a really strong bot easily

Should GS bumblebee be available in bot crystals and Megatronus crystal exclusive? 28 votes

Yes, we need GS Bumblebee in crystals and Megatronus should be Crystal exclusive
60%
GochaBROParadoxFuryBarricade_2017SparkShredderBlack_ThoughtPhinnyDeymonKillerPeasPrfctcellrulzCeltScarredArachnid333OptimalOptimus_MV1DeadMemeBoiSycko5KittenVanjieBaRdYaAmN 17 votes
No, Leave Bumblebee only available to get with money and have Megatronus not crystal exclusive
39%
Kabam MiikeJKLHumpyhampsterAustin555555JOUSTTracked_SignalVavatronPhatBoy123DarkMatrixo0Pharaoh0oKenny 11 votes

Comments

• KennyKenny Posts: 309
    No, Leave Bumblebee only available to get with money and have Megatronus not crystal exclusive
    I’m not sure why anyone would want this to happen.
  • Yes, we need GS Bumblebee in crystals and Megatronus should be Crystal exclusive
    Kenny wrote: »

Then why vote for No? Megatronus SHOULD be Crystal exclusive so noobs don't get a very powerful bot easily and gs bumblebee MUST be added to bot crystals
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Kenny wrote: »

Then why vote for No? Megatronus SHOULD be Crystal exclusive so noobs don't get a very powerful bot easily and gs bumblebee MUST be added to bot crystals

Uhm.... he voted no because he does not think this should happen nor does he think anyone would want this to happen.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Darm0k is correct.

I’m not sure why you would want bumblebee in place of Megatronus. I would like to pull a bee for a collectors item, I don’t consider him a top tier bot though. Megatronus on the other hand I think is a pretty clear top tier bot.

Noobs can have Megatronus because the simple facts are they don’t do anything with him except level him to 10 and act like they got something special on global.

Short hand version:
    Megatronus = strong bot that everyone (including noobs) should have access to
    Bumblebee = collectors item
  • I haven't seen the term before, so what exactly is the "GS" of the GS Bumblebee being discussed?
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Yes, we need GS Bumblebee in crystals and Megatronus should be Crystal exclusive
    I haven't seen the term before, so what exactly is the "GS" of the GS Bumblebee being discussed?

generations
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2018
    What's the point of a bot that you have to spend money to get? Bumblebee seems like it should be in bot crystals and Megatronus should be Crystal exclusive since he is so powerful and just a god. How is a God like megatronus NOT crystal exclusive but a Bumblebee is? At least make Megatronus crystal exclusive that comes in a few months costing of 150 energon.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    What's the point of a bot that you have to spend money to get? Bumblebee seems like it should be in bot crystals and Megatronus should be Crystal exclusive since he is so powerful and just a god. How is a God like megatronus NOT crystal exclusive but a Bumblebee is? At least make Megatronus crystal exclusive that comes in a few months costing of 150 energon.

yeah completely agree, i mean we all already have megatronus
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I'd like to add bumblebee to my roster, and his exclusive hive crystals aren't the best way. So yeah, add him to all crystals (+mv if you feel like it) and Megatronus can remain exclusive... That's my thought on the matter
  • No, Leave Bumblebee only available to get with money and have Megatronus not crystal exclusive

Clearly you don’t know how kabam works. Certain bots who are fan favorites or are in a way, important to a story can be exclusive. Kabam chose to make bee exclusive and not megatronus. Leave it bee.
  • Yes, we need GS Bumblebee in crystals and Megatronus should be Crystal exclusive
    I already have my 4-Star Megatronus but definitely add Bumblebee please because he’s still the only bot I don’t have and it’s annoying me.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2018
    Agreed. And I know how kabam works, although it's wacked. How the heck would people choose the 2nd option? Bee Is a favorite but still, he should be on the crystals. So you would literally need to spend money to get that 1 bot. Sad.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Jeez enough with "G1 bee to be in premium crystals" threads . It's so obvious that he won't be any crystals other than Hive .
    Buy the energon deal of 10 hive crystals and get it over with , SMH.
  • Kenny wrote: »

Why shouldnt "noobs" have access to good bots like the "pros"? All bots should be accessible by all.
    Slayer wrote: »
    Jeez enough with "G1 bee to be in premium crystals" threads . It's so obvious that he won't be any crystals other than Hive .

No way I'll ever spend money right now. Like i said earlier What is the point of having a bot be stupidly available to get with money? No bot should be able to earn by buying them with real currency
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Bumble Bee should be added in all crystals premium bot etc
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Megatronus will be added to all crystals in 2 or 3 months
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085

No way I'll ever spend money right now. Like i said earlier What is the point of having a bot be stupidly available to get with money? No bot should be able to earn by buying them with real currency

Think of yourself as kabam developer or any game developer .. duh if i were i developer i would keep G1 bee as exclusive bot until I'm earning good profits from him .
    You seriously don't know how to run a business , do you?
    Because I do own a duped 4* Megatronus
  • No, Leave Bumblebee only available to get with money and have Megatronus not crystal exclusive
    Bee was advertised as an exclusive bot right from the start. He’s not much of a game changer the way Megatronus is anyway. To change things now would be unfair to the people that went out of their way to obtain an exclusive bot. Leave it alone
    Bumble can be had by saving energon no?
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    The correct answer here (at least for Kabam) is to create 2 exclusive crystals. A Hive Crystal and a Fallen God Crystal (or whatever they'd call it).

But I do agree that if they're going to make him playable he should be exclusive (I personally think they should've left him as the first of many NPC bosses for a new Super Boss game mode). Having him playable feels like a short-sighted grab for some cash on Kabam's part.
  • Slayer wrote: »

You don’t buy bee, you buy hive crystals. There’s a chance you might not get him.

Ask the guy who went through something like 70 trying to get him. Can’t remember who it was but he had the right to be angry.

If you want bee, do what I do as a f2p player and save energon. He comes up in energon deals whenever kabam messes something up and needs to compensate the players for something
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    I always thought that Megatronous should be exclusive given the fact that he's a GODLIKE BEING! He would've been this game's answer to Thanos; an exclusive yet powerful character that everyone would've fought over. But surprisingly he wasn't and I still think it was a weird decision, lore and marketing wise.

As for Bumblebee? GIVE ME!

You don’t buy bee, you buy hive crystals. There’s a chance you might not get him.

Ask the guy who went through something like 70 trying to get him. Can’t remember who it was but he had the right to be angry.

If you want bee, do what I do as a f2p player and save energon. He comes up in energon deals whenever kabam messes something up and needs to compensate the players for something

I don't recall seeing a Hive crystal bundle able to be bought with energon. Only money. As for megatronus he should be exclusive because he is like a God and we all worked for him in October and makes sense to make him crystal exclusive
  • I agree about Megatronus, but it’s kabams choice and I’m not complaining lol. The last energon deal was days after the release of 7.0, and granted it was a while before the last one, but over the course of the past year, there’s been quite a few energon deals. I always kept 1000 energon in reserve just for hive crystal bundles, and continue to do so in anticipation of the next crystal exclusive. I believe g1 bee will be made available with the bee movie, or until they release a new exclusive