Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Annoying am thing/issue

OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
A lot of times I go up to face a bot and press fight, it Takes around 20 seconds maybe and it's annoying. But sometimes even if I press FIGHT soon it begins to seemingly load, then It "kicks" me out and I'm outside the bot node. Why does this happen? I am annoyed by this

Comments

• Options
    It might be the device I'm playing on though
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    For something like this, it’s best to post in the bugs section and post your device details.
    But usually for this kind of thing in AM, (which happened allot before) just close and restart the game before you enter a node, this would help out about 95% of the time, or let your device cool down.
  • Options
    It happened a few times last week to me even after closing and restarting the game. A couple of hours later it was fine.
  • Options
    OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2018
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    For something like this, it’s best to post in the bugs section and post your device details.
    But usually for this kind of thing in AM, (which happened allot before) just close and restart the game before you enter a node, this would help out about 95% of the time, or let your device cool down.

It's not necessarily a bug or a glitch of some sort though. Maybe a bug and yeah I probably should have put Bugs and Known issues.