Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

UPDATED SCORPONOK SPOTLIGHT MAPS

WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Normally I check my maps to make sure I didn't miss anything before I publish them. I will nearly always mislabel a bot on one map, that much is a given. But, this is the first time I misapplied map difficulty levels and the mod description. My apologies to everyone who got caught out on my mistakes. I do what I can to make these as close to 100% accurate as possible, but I am just a cat doing the best I can. Anyways, here are the updated and corrected maps.

o379cf8qxl8t.png

jsnsm3qdp1gd.png

eew78s33gnpy.png

p45g4j2bo5m2.png

5a131wdb9uxw.png

uuomk5aedli2.png

Here is one of just the title cards, because... reasons

3r2y0to1oeop.png

May your claws strike true!
=^. .^=

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Still awesome. Great work.
  • Thanks
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    You are the man, thanks for the relentless effort.
  • Awesome @WarCat again and as always, impressing on the Spotlight Mission Maps... it helps a lot.
    I do like F2F's 3D map style, but the MCOC Maps have the advantage (just like these) of showing all enemies in the path, not to give us any disturbing surprises hahahahaha...
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    edited November 2018
    Awesome @WarCat again and as always, impressing on the Spotlight Mission Maps... it helps a lot.
    I do like F2F's 3D map style, but the MCOC Maps have the advantage (just like these) of showing all enemies in the path, not to give us any disturbing surprises hahahahaha...
    54fol1bsrhx3.jpeg
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Kitten wrote: »
    Awesome @WarCat again and as always, impressing on the Spotlight Mission Maps... it helps a lot.
    54fol1bsrhx3.jpeg

What's the spoiler for? How handsome I am and how I can improve my beauty with the face of golden boy Warpath?
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    54fol1bsrhx3.jpeg

What's the spoiler for? How handsome I am and how I can improve my beauty with the face of golden boy Warpath?

Warpath is now a “disturbing surprise”?
    Kenny wrote: »
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    54fol1bsrhx3.jpeg

Warpath is now a “disturbing surprise”?

Yes because he should've been in from day 1.
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    How is this post related to Warpath? Could you just..... not do this here?
    WarCat wrote: »
    5j24pg0qol4t.png
    u wot m8
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544

Agreed. Shut up with the warpath.
    DonApis wrote: »

Agreed. Shut up with the warpath.

ph9f7xu2rttm.jpg