Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

How about we have a different kind of exclusive Megatronus?

So back when Megatronus was dataminded I was thinking:
"Which one would it be, *Bay-formers The Fallen* or *Power of the Prime's Megatronus*"
And we now know which it was but despite him being reveald in Cyclonus' spotlight we all though he'd be like DotM bumblebee (in game but unplayable) but then next thing we know... His spotlight was released.
So here's an idea; release Megatronus as normal in crystals in a few months time and MAYBE eventually release The Fallen (DotM Megatronus) as an actual exclusive bot like the Bumblebees.

Just my thoughts and is a simple idea, nothing more (would be cool though)

Comments

• Options
    I may be a little foggy on some of the early Bay movies, but I was under the impression that the Fallen was in movie 2 and didn't make it to movie 3. That and he was just called "The Fallen". I don't remember hearing the name Megatronus, or reading the name from the comics about the movie.

This video does more than enough to show why the Fallen shouldn't be brought in here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEdZ-yjxHLI

The deal with Megatronus is that he's more powerful than any other Transformer, one-shotting Optimus while holding off Fortress Maximus with the other hand, and basically scaring everyone else into just standing there to watch as he did it. And it took Solus Prime floating on a pool of energon or whatever to stop him. That's a worthy challenge. Facing a bot that MV1 Prime could beat with almost no effort is a joke, not a fight.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    @Halloweendm he was in movie #2 and they actually mentioned him as Megatronus, I believe in the flashback maybe? I wanna say it was only mentioned like once. I do agree that he was beaten easily in the movie, but remember, in the movie Optimus IS a Prime, so basically cut from the same cloth as Megatronus...he said "only a Prime can kill him", therefore MV1 isn't just a regular trooper.
  • Options
    I may be a little foggy on some of the early Bay movies, but I was under the impression that the Fallen was in movie 2 and didn't make it to movie 3. That and he was just called "The Fallen". I don't remember hearing the name Megatronus, or reading the name from the comics about the movie.

This video does more than enough to show why the Fallen shouldn't be brought in here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEdZ-yjxHLI

The deal with Megatronus is that he's more powerful than any other Transformer, one-shotting Optimus while holding off Fortress Maximus with the other hand, and basically scaring everyone else into just standing there to watch as he did it. And it took Solus Prime floating on a pool of energon or whatever to stop him. That's a worthy challenge. Facing a bot that MV1 Prime could beat with almost no effort is a joke, not a fight.

The Fallen is just a nickname. In all continuities, The Fallen is Megatronus Prime
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

The Fallen is just a nickname. In all continuities, The Fallen is Megatronus Prime

Basically yeah, different name different story. Same character though
  • Options
    I'm gonna disagree and say definitely not the same character. The Fallen in movie 2 was a pathetic thing that couldn't even have defended himself from Megatron if Megs turned on him. He spent the majority of the movie hooked up to tubes like a hospice patient, the did nothing else but vandalize a pyramid, throw some rocks around and then get slaughtered by OP barely putting any effort into the fight.

That's nowhere close to the Megatronus from Power of the Primes, or even the Megatronus on here in his Expert or Master mission fights.
  • Options
    AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    edited November 2018
    Bay-formers The Fallen or Original Comics Fallen.
    Both of them are much better that this parrot from PoP.
    Personally, i would prefer Ancient-Egyptian-Insectoid Fallen with battlestaff from DotM. Flaming one from comics are harder to implement in game.
  • Options
    Even though The Bayverse Fallen isn't as powerful as PotP Megatronous, he's still pretty powerful when you compare him to the rest of the cast. He's still an ancient Prime and has telekinesis, which are abilities that can be well used.
  • Options
    Well, it is...
    We got Demo Megatronus.
    But, remember that Class-less Megatronus... It's still in Kabam hands.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Well, it is...
    We got Demo Megatronus.
    But, remember that Class-less Megatronus... It's still in Kabam hands.

Not likely to get THAT guy, remember relic of chaos, first reaction was:
    OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I'M ON FIREEEEEEE!!
    Well something like that