Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Should the sound when the beast bots transform be changed?

I was wondering if the sound to the beasts should changed to something to fit what they are. For example, when a beast transforms,, you hear a lion roar or something. I honestly though this would be a really cool idea. Please leave your thoughts on this idea.

Should the sound when the beast bots transform be changed? 23 votes

Sure change the sound.
69%
French_BakeriuJacobDevastator71Joker69Barricade_2017SparkShredderTracked_SignalNemesisUnknownOprime3rdmagnusprime777Issy543ScarredArachnid333SoundwaveGOA125OptimalOptimus_MV1VanjieBaRdYaAmN 16 votes
Nah, it’s fine the way it is now.
30%
ManthroserdoodJmdNightgauntRemmieAendelanSycko5 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I don’t mind what they’d sound like changed or not ?
    It would be cool if Optimus Primal could yell maximize when he transforms like the show lol
  • Options
    Should Bumbleebee buzz? I kid.

Maximize or Terrorize will work fine for BW era bots. What do we hear with Scorponok or Waspinator?
  • Options
    Sure change the sound.
    Yeah it would be cool to have the sound match the beast!
    They already do have it for Dinobot, I don’t think they do for the others though.
    @Jazz444 yeah they do say maximize when they transform, but would you really want to hear that every time you use your heavy attack???
    And actually they would have to say beast mode then maximize, because that’s their activation code
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Did they make a noise in the show? I never watched Beast Wars.
  • Options
    Nah, it’s fine the way it is now.
    Most already do though.

- Optimus Primal makes a growling sound as he uses his heavy, and generally can be heard growling throughout the fight as you attack.
    - Dinobot roars/screeches during his heavy and SP3. Rhinox gives off a really deep, earthy growl when using his heavy, and makes noise as he transforms for his SP3.
    - Waspinator makes an odd synthetic chittering sound when he uses his heavy.

The only ones that don't at the moment are Cheetor, which makes sense on account of the whole Transmetal thing; and Scorponok, who's probably even more tricky than waspinator when it comes to giving them animal sounds that are actually accurate to their respective animals.
  • Options
    Sure change the sound.
    @DrShotgun yes, they’re quite noisy critters!! Lol!!
  • Options
    Sure change the sound.
    @Nightgaunt ok, I didn’t realize they already had the sounds! Lol!!
    I guess I’m changing my vote, they’re fine the way they are
  • Options
    Sure change the sound.
    Megatron better say "Yeesss" when he transforms, that's all I'm saying.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Sure change the sound.
    In regards to dinobot and primal, they're sound (pun VERY intended).
    But Cheetos, waspinator, rhinox and now scorpinock, yeah a simply sound change couldn't hurt. Pretty sure rhonox's special 3 sounds like primal's heavy and special 3, could just be me though.
    Hell, scorpinock could just have like 2 seconds of clicking noises in his special 3 as well, if you've seen beast wars you'd understand.
  • Options
    Sure change the sound.
    Megatron better say "Yeesss" when he transforms, that's all I'm saying.

Lol!! 😂
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Miike said the reason they dropped voice from bots is to reduce installation size. However the game already occupies half a giga after asset download. Considering the game's hostility towards mid and low tier phones, a tiny additional voice pack won't hurt IMHO.
  • Options
    I think all the transformation sounds for all characters are simular
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Miike said the reason they dropped voice from bots is to reduce installation size. However the game already occupies half a giga after asset download. Considering the game's hostility towards mid and low tier phones, a tiny additional voice pack won't hurt IMHO.

Only MID.
    Low end Androids handle F2F like a champ!