Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Black Friday Deals?????

Hey Kabam! Are you going to be having black Friday deals in the store?!?! Maybe a new bot???
Tagged:

Comments

• ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    Unleashed wrote: »
    Hey Kabam! Are you going to be having black Friday deals in the store?!?! Maybe a new bot???
    BLACK Friday
    BLACKarachnia
    Come on, make it happen Kabam! Or Black Zarak, that works too.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited November 2018
    BLACK Friday
    BLACKarachnia

Bwahaha!
    Feel the Force of the Emperor of Destruction, the one with the worst dialogue in TF history.
    Thanks, Japan!
    (Brilliant design, though!)

08p34yh8itud.jpg
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I think Nemesis Prime would be the best black Friday deal
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    BLACK Friday
    BLACKarachnia

Yes, please!
    BW Megatron - She may still be of use to us ... yeeeeeessssss
    Waspinator - HmmYEEEZZZZbzubzu. Wazzpinator wantzz more Predaconzzzz
    BW Scorponok - Huh? The she-spider? I wonder how Megatron feels about this...
    Primal - Hopefully she's brought in her Maximal Transmetal form.
    Rhinox - I can probably reprogram her again if she wants it. But that's ... tricky. Good thing Tarantulus isn't here yet.
    Dinobot - Wwwrraaaghhh! She is NOT to be trusted... that is, unless, we have her obnoxiously noble boyfriend come first...
    Silverbolt - Ah, I see! Dinobot is so kind enough to introduce me to this amazing new world.
    Rattrap - What about me, Chopperface?
    Dinobot - Oh, shut your vocal processors, Vermin!
  • I can't wait for the £100 deals
  • Deals Haha now that is one of the funniest comments I have read all year. Pfft.
  • With the way kabam makes deals so expensive they will probably mess up snd make it even more expensive on black friday. If they even have deals on that day
  • I want a deal Monty!!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Very controversial deal is out
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    JAZZ
    Vavatron wrote: »
    g0fwntksp853.png

Windblade was all I cared about.

• VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited November 2018
    Pretty solid set to pull IMHO. No hound!

Was really hoping to see T4 deal... oh well. Maybe Cyber Monday?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    problem is duping them I guess. Perhaps it's an early indication of the next additions to the 5* pool.

for the price of 3 grimlocks though, no thanks
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    daaam vava, Exact bots i wanted. Lucky you!
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    DaveJL wrote: »
    problem is duping them I guess. Perhaps it's an early indication of the next additions to the 5* pool.

for the price of 3 grimlocks though, no thanks

The " first problem " technically was to actually get them. I assume that if they are here in those crystal, they'll come back later in the normal pool, but again, the problem is not duping them, the problem atm is getting them.
    No worries about the dupe, we will eventually get some awakening program ( generic or not ) and that's it.
    So I have to say, for me at least, he got 3 out of the 5 bot I really wanted ( Motormaster and Ironhide are the last ) so If I was him, I would be so happy, you can't imagine.

Now let's talk seriously, and will say it here instead of doing a new thread that will close eventually.
    100 $ for a single 5 star ? I know those bot aren't in the normal pool, but anyway ?
    I don't know about you guys, but my black friday on TFTF is quite ruined with this " censored " offer.
    I really hope we get something that is quite good on cyber monday.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Congrats @Vavatron, that’s a lucky pull.
    Thanks guys. Appreciate the positivity!
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    If anyone wants to buy iTunes gift cards there is a discount on amazon & eBay.
  • Kitten wrote: »
    JAZZ
    g0fwntksp853.png

That’s amazing man. Great pulls!
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    edited November 2018

g0fwntksp853.png

Nice pull dude
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    €99 for a 5* no deal there
  • Hbomb76 wrote: »
    €99 for a 5* no deal there

I disagree. That price is just about right for one 5*. If you have the items to r3/4 one you’ll see why.
  • Kabam is such greedy nonsense

I don’t think it’s greedy man, they have to make money. And honestly the offer are not bad at all. If you have the money get it. If not just wait for cyber Monday, they typically have offers then too.
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    edited November 2018
    @Vavatron Since you've bought Limited 5* Crystals, could you provide its banner image in your (Android) image cache?

In this size:
    yv1zlavp27ih.jpg

For the Forged to Fight wiki!

I’m not using android. Sorry.

• Kabam is such greedy nonsense

I don’t think it’s greedy man, they have to make money. And honestly the offer are not bad at all. If you have the money get it. If not just wait for cyber Monday, they typically have offers then too.

100 dollars for a 5 STAR? Dude it's black Friday so it should be cheaper. Also 100 dollars is not worth for a 5 star even exclusive. You can get 3k energon and can get a 5 star in some deals
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Kabam is such greedy nonsense

100 dollars for a 5 STAR? Dude it's black Friday so it should be cheaper. Also 100 dollars is not worth for a 5 star even exclusive. You can get 3k energon and can get a 5 star in some deals

Kabam might as well start offering guaranteed 5*s in free daily crystals and shutdown the game before xmas.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Kabam is such greedy nonsense

Man I got a 4* for $10. That's a good deal.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    No one forces you to buy them. Who needs new bots when there’s no new content anyway? I’m happy just getting my 5* bots through the free way of opening 4* crystals and forging.
  • I got 5* blaster and 5* ratchet. Good offer for me.