Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Announcing the next bot of the month.

Comments

• Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Ænigma wrote: »
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Reminder not to use colors for text, especially the orange. We want to make it easier for players to find our comments in a thread without confusing it with other posts.

That said, y'all will just have to wait and see what we have in store. :)

Haha...it was fun while it lasted! Seriously though, everyone wants Bayverse Cogman.
    no.

giphy.gif

no.

giphy.gif

no.

Let me rephrase: "Everyone who plays the game, and is not a forum troll, wants Bayverse Cogman."

Wrong! @PhatBoy123 wants Warpath!

yup
  • Options
    Reminder not to use colors for text, especially the orange. We want to make it easier for players to find our comments in a thread without confusing it with other posts.

Haha...it was fun while it lasted! Seriously though, everyone wants Bayverse Cogman.
    no.

giphy.gif

no.

giphy.gif

no.

Let me rephrase: "Everyone who plays the game, and is not a forum troll, wants Bayverse Cogman."
    7rdrvin7x70p.gif

Nonsense!
    BW Megs will Rise Up and Terrorize!

That escalated quickly
    transformer4.2.gif
  • Options

no.

giphy.gif

no.

giphy.gif

no.

7rdrvin7x70p.gif

Nonsense!
    BW Megs will Rise Up and Terrorize!

That escalated quickly
    transformer4.2.gif

gasko1yaoj27.png
  • Options
    But G1 Warpath would really be very cool. A lot of people seem to be wanting him on the game as well... Kabam might already be thinking of adding him.

No kabam pls no warpath he was a weak annoying bot and unless you make him the ghod tier he would be a useless bot
  • Options
    PyrusPrime wrote: »
    But G1 Warpath would really be very cool. A lot of people seem to be wanting him on the game as well... Kabam might already be thinking of adding him.

No kabam pls no warpath he was a weak annoying bot and unless you make him the ghod tier he would be a useless bot

I respect that you have an opinion, but I'd just like to tell you that you're wrong.
  • Options
    Keep it civil, Commanders.
  • Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296

Just because a bot in a series or movie is weak or strong doesn't mean the game will portray them that way. Your comment is completely irrelevant.
  • Options
    Oh Christ, just give me Hun-Gurr already.
  • Options
    Keep it civil, Commanders.
    Yeah we definitely don't want a.....Civil War

q16y1zbrhls2.jpeg
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    You guys must have forgotten how quickly Cogman took down Drift by using just one finger. He's a true psychopath.
  • Options
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    You guys must have forgotten how quickly Cogman took down Drift by using just one finger. He's a true psychopath.

I'm pretty sure that was the green dude. I forget his name but I doubt drift being the honorable bot he is would attack cogman.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629

I'm pretty sure that was the green dude. I forget his name but I doubt drift being the honorable bot he is would attack cogman.

Crosshairs?
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited November 2018

Yes. Trenchcoat dude.
    With Blimey accent
  • Options
    I want galactus... I mean unicron
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085

That was crosshairs , don't underestimate DRIFT ! Drift can just slice cogman up and make fine cybertronian sushi outta him lol
  • Options
    PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited November 2018

Just because a bot in a series or movie is weak or strong doesn't mean the game will portray them that way. Your comment is completely irrelevant.

Which is why I said make him ghod tier so he wouldnt be a weak useless bot like in the shows and hope that don't give him an audio file saying pow blam ECT lol
  • Options
    WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    I don’t get the clamor for Warpath. He’s a pos transformer and one of the more ignorantly designed bots to come out of the 1980s. There are far better bots out there, yet the trolls have everyone believing the community wants him badly. The majority don’t want Warpath, and never have. Give us Blitzwing if you want to give us yet another tank.
  • Options
    Flywheels (aka Skytread), you get a tank and a plane; "two in one".
  • Options
    Warpath December
    Cogman January
  • Options
    Synthwave wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Warpath's blam cannon disagrees.

Better? lol

Wait what did you previously put? I seriously need to know now, my curiosity is spiralling out of control. 😂
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    i want erector
  • Options
    Kitten wrote: »
    i want erector

WTF?
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    giphy.gif

Better? lol

Wait what did you previously put? I seriously need to know now, my curiosity is spiralling out of control. 😂

imagine the canon a bit lower
  • Options
    WarCat wrote: »
    I don’t get the clamor for Warpath. He’s a pos transformer and one of the more ignorantly designed bots to come out of the 1980s. There are far better bots out there, yet the trolls have everyone believing the community wants him badly. The majority don’t want Warpath, and never have. Give us Blitzwing if you want to give us yet another tank.

Nobody's asked for blitzwing either. At least Warpath has been talked about a lot on a consistent basis
  • Options

Nobody's asked for blitzwing either. At least Warpath has been talked about a lot on a consistent basis

No one asked for Tantrum but he's here. No one asked for Piranha Plant either, but he's in Smash (hell yeah). Ultimately, it's up to the developers.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

No one asked for Tantrum but he's here. No one asked for Piranha Plant either, but he's in Smash (hell yeah). Ultimately, it's up to the developers.

i asked for piranha plant... (dead serious actually, now i request lakitu, more mario enemies... AnD SNaS UnDERtALe)
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    is

Which is why I said make him ghod tier so he wouldnt be a weak useless bot like in the shows and hope that don't give him an audio file saying pow blam ECT lol

I mean, is ghod even a word? Do you mean good or do you mean God?

Also, it is etc, as in et cetera.
  • Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Voltron wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Better? lol

Explains why they want warpath so bad
  • Options
    Kenny wrote: »
    Voltron wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Better? lol

Explains why they want warpath so bad

lemme smash.