Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which version of optimus prime is the best?

Comments

• Prime
    Cybertron optimus is like A god. Unstoppable force. Cyber key and super mode makes him overpowered. Plus an artic is worse than being shot over a time yet he lived. Also the blast that destroyed the base wounded optimus severely and he didn't die. He got a new body
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited November 2018
    G1
    No cybertron optimus is not like a god, he is like super cybertronian. Alternity litteraly is a god. Alternity are higher forms of cybertroian beings that fight in 10 dimensional warfare, have the powers of Superhuman Physical Characters, Super Sight and Hearing, Cosmic Awareness, Precognition, Telekinesis, Energy Constructs and Weaponry, Shapeshifting, Space-Time Manipulation (with the powers of Vector Prime's spark he gains all of his abilities), Entropy and Matter Manipulation (with the powers of The Fallen's spark he gains all of his abilities), Resurrection, Creation, ETC. | Reality Warping, Causality Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation, Regeneration (High), Resurrection, Energy Manipulation, Non-Corporeal, Time Travel, Dimension Manipulation, Cosmic Awareness, Barrier Creation (These shields can also erase a person's presence and protect them from almost anything), ETC. The alternity characters fall above unicron and primus in terms of strength and durability. They can oneshot multiverses and are just OP.

And please explain how being in the arctic is worse then a UNIVERSAL DESTROYING SHOT. Penguins can live in the arctic so a cybertronian can’t?! And like i said all G1 transformers are extremophiles (can survive ANY TEMPERATURE).

Optimus actually did die, remember when he reached out to alpha trions hand, he joined the well of all sparks, the forged of solus prime created a new body as well as restore his spark which explains why he was able to come back from the dead. Even if he didn’t die, a mountain destroying shot was able to destroy him to a cripple. So how does this make him more durable then the G1 version?

• ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    G1
    @UrAverageMalaka
    @OptimalOptimus_MV1

I don't think the best Optimus Prime has to be determined by how strong he is, but on his personality. I never grew up with G1, but I have to say, that Optimus was the best personality-wise since he acted like an inspiration. If you compare him to the TF Prime Optimus, you can see that the G1 Optimus has a lot more emotions that him, always there to enlighten the mood. But the personality of the Prime Optimus is a little dull, since he sometimes comes off as emotionless. That's what I think.
  • G1
    @ScarredArachnid333
    I know that, I don’t go off optimus as strength, if it was my favourite would be alternity. The reason why this is my favourite is because for his heroic leader ship style, not so bland personality and like i said would crack jokes here and ther, thats how i judge my primes. Im only arguing because @OptimalOptimus_MV1 is trying to say that prime series prime is stronger then G1. I think the only reason he is saying that is because that’s his favourite prime. Listen @OptimalOptimus_MV1 just because one is the strongest, it doesn’t mean it is the best, strengths is only one key aspect of a character/person, everyone likes their own prime for different reasons. So don’t be ashamed that he is weaker then most other primes, look at the other sides positive sides of his character
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Prime Beast hunters
    Jetpack and a minigun, nuff said.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    G1
    Pah!

@UrAverageMalaka @OptimalOptimus_MV1

G1 Power Master version is the strongest, END OF DISCUSSION.

My boys misplaced his helmet, sat on him, dropped him multiple times, solid AF.

Cybertron/Armada Prime doesn't even have a left leg or head anymore!
    And don't get started on cheapo plastic MV Prime!

☮️
  • Prime
    @UrAverageMalaka the PRIME optimus isn't weak. He is one of the most powerful primes. Cybertron is the STRONGEST and I KNOW you are gonna argue with that. Also that Megatron blast would not do so much to the Tfp prime. Also artic can FREEZE metal and that's why prime and arcee had that hard. Also @BlackRazak the powermaster prime is NOT THE STRONGEST PRIME AT ALL. He needs help so he is almost invincible and Cybertron prime could easily destroy him WITHOUT powermaster prime helper
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    G1
    G1 so has the best Optimus Prime!
    The noble commander that came from humble beginnings as Orion Pax, and
    became the greatest leader of the Autobots ever known!
    He was definitely the character that made the transformers so great, and thanks to the great voicing done by Peter Cullen he was all that much better!!
    Optimus Prime is definitely above all other transformers characters, and he is still a legend in his own time!

I agree 100% that’s what I’m talking about he’s just Prime (:
  • Prime
    I disagree. Prime has the BEST prime and no one can change my opinion
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2018
    Prime
    Another optimus I like is Cybertron. 2nd favorite and way better than the stupid and dumb CYBERVERSE and RID 2015
    G1
    @UrAverageMalaka the PRIME optimus isn't weak. He is one of the most powerful primes. Cybertron is the STRONGEST and I KNOW you are gonna argue with that. Also that Megatron blast would not do so much to the Tfp prime. Also artic can FREEZE metal and that's why prime and arcee had that hard. Also @BlackRazak the powermaster prime is NOT THE STRONGEST PRIME AT ALL. He needs help so he is almost invincible and Cybertron prime could easily destroy him WITHOUT powermaster prime helper

Dude, re-read my post.
    I'm taking the Mickey there, I'm actually talking ABOUT THE POWER MASTER TOY.

You can like whatever Prime you want.
    Heck, Prime, personally, makes me ill.
    Me loves me DECEPTICONS.
    G1
    On a side note, all those STRONGEST Primes you lot mention are made of really crappy plastic.

G1 toys will survive the Apocalypse.
    Even Beast Wars Metal Prime admitted it. (Wink wink)
    edited November 2018
    Prime
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    On a side note, all those STRONGEST Primes you lot mention are made of really crappy plastic.

And you disgust me. Prime can survive despite your pointless argument. G1 is not the STRONGEST at all nor the best. Also how does PRIME make you ill? That's just wrong.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    G1

And you disgust me. Prime can survive despite your pointless argument. G1 is not the STRONGEST at all nor the best. Also how does PRIME make you ill? That's just wrong.

he’s talking about the toys when he says strongest, take a joke kid
  • Prime
    @Kitten I am not talking about toys
  • Prime
    Although the g1 toys are definitely better than the prime ones.
  • G1

G1 prime isn’t the strongest and i have stated this, And he is the best to some, not to others, so why do you tell everyone that prime series is the best? He’s the best to you full stop. Others like g1, others like cybertron version.
    And like i said, Alternity are higher then unicron and primus in terms of power
    edited November 2018
    Prime

G1 prime isn’t the strongest and i have stated this, And he is the best to some, not to others, so why do you tell everyone that prime series is the best? He’s the best to you full stop. Others like g1, others like cybertron version.
    And like i said, Alternity are higher then unicron and primus in terms of power

Prime Is the best show if you want a lot of action. G1 also has action but prime has the bay feel without being stupid like the bay movies. G1 has it's moments that I love and remember. And i don't think alternity had higher power than primus our unicron. No way
  • G1
    Yes it is true, alternity are very powerful, i will send you links so you can read it up. There speed, strength, durability, striking distance, range are all quantiversal

http://omniversal-battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Optimus_Prime

http://omniversal-battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Megatron

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Alternity

• G1
    Long story short, Alternity is a combination of Alternate versions of a character. So alternity is a combination of G1, Bayverse, Cybertron, all those Optimus' into one multiversal being.
    G1
    Hahahahah

Me get flagged TWICE for speaking me mind.
    Me no agree your faves.

Me point obvious that me kidding, also me say new TOYS not durable.

Me say you england comprehension like Dinobot level.

Pro Tip:
    Stay in school, kids
    G1
    Kitten wrote: »

HELP, MY BRAINCELLS! HELP!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    G1
    Kitten wrote: »

HELP, MY BRAINCELLS! HELP!

ME GET AMBULANCE BOT
    (ratchet isn’t available, he’s still crying over wheeljack replacing him... jay32 shame on you)
    edited November 2018
    G1
    To all angsty pundits, here's something to cheer you up

*sigh*

xbv8zv1mr0q5.gif

Also my dad is stronger than your dad.
    (Now watch me get flagged for this)
    edited November 2018
    Prime
    Considering the fact you said 'me' in every sentence and said it properly @BlackRazak How about you GO BACK TO SCHOOL?I' I'm losing braincells from you. Me say your logic is illogical.
  • G1
    He is talking like an idiot so idiots understand him. Quite smart @BlackRazak. It the only way to get an opinion in this thread
    edited November 2018
    Prime
    He is talking like an idiot so idiots understand him. Quite smart @BlackRazak. It the only way to get an opinion in this thread

On the contrary blackrazak was not talking smart and I don't understand people who have the same comprehension as Grimlock. Now it's getting toxic because of you two and it may get closed
    final answer: Prime is better than g1 for people like me but ain't for people like you. Each show has it's good qualities and flaws. I think the prime in Tfp is one of the strongest as he is seen doing big damage. Also bay optimus ain't weak. He almost took down 3 decepticons in the forest and killed Megatron with 1 arm.
  • G1

On the contrary blackrazak was not talking smart and I don't understand people who have the same comprehension as Grimlock. Now it's getting toxic because of you two and it may get closed
    final answer: Prime is better than g1 for people like me but ain't for people like you. Each show has it's good qualities and flaws. I think the prime in Tfp is one of the strongest as he is seen doing big damage. Also bay optimus ain't weak. He almost took down 3 decepticons in the forest and killed Megatron with 1 arm.

I said i like prime better as a show. It is the best transformers show in my opinion. But not my favourite prime. And you only say “big damage” explain what big damage he done. The only powerful thing about tfp prime is that he possesses the star saber. And yeah, bayverse prime took down 3 decepticons. So what? These are decepticons that die to human fire. Bayverse prime does have skill but is the weakest in durability and strength. Im not gonna comment in this thread any more because it is doing my head in

• Prime
    @BlackRazak Prime on TFP fought the Unicron who was controlling Megatron, fought predaking. Destroyed a large amount of Steve's in seconds. Also the bay prime KILLED THE FALLEN
    edited November 2018
    G1

Ok last one.
    1. You're getting pretty precious that people have differing opinions. And having a fit when someone tries to present evidence/opinions.
    2. I tried to diffuse the nerd-rage simmering, by pointing out whatever your differences, the modern toys are of sub-par durability for modern children, and that my kids think G1 toys are kewl due to it's often metal/diecast construction.
    No need to get mad if you can't take/don't get a harmless joke.
    3. Really, man, really. If someone posts this thread in public view, i 100% guarantee it wouldn't shine a positive light on yourself. Just chill, we're all fans, but with different favorites.
    4. I'm dealing with this animosity the same way i deal with my 5yr old.
    5. OK, i just realized YOU started this thread, and will respectfully bow out and avoid you as i like to have faith in people.
    Such vitriol over made up cartoon characters is not a good look.
    6. @UrAverageMalaka we got more flags than the Olympics.