Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Is Bonecrusher still relevant?

I still see him on HA on base defense but always use Grimlock and never have an issue..is he still worth the rank?

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited November 2018
    Like Motormaster, he belongs to the last generation of tough bots who fade through time. He was scary on a HA when the only viable counter was Mv1 (remember how Kabam sold Mv1 at a ridiculous price?). Then Grimlock and zoo team arrive to snuff him out within seconds. Then nano-jack and Robotronous arrive to dethrone him as a defender.

Offensive side, his main output (along with his sig) and evade-control rely on taking hits, which is unacceptable in more of the cases.
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    He is now useless as base defender but still do well as an attacker
  • Options
    Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Yeah his days as a top defender are over because of beasts bots. I enjoy playing with him just wish he had some better synergys.
  • Options
    No way. Bonecrusher is still the king of warriors. I believe he is better than scorponok. He is still annoying on base and does well in missions
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    No way. Bonecrusher is still the king of warriors. I believe he is better than scorponok. He is still annoying on base and does well in missions

Well at times but GRIMLOCK and MV1 OPTIMUS sure defeat him
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544

Yeah, he is annoying but it's pretty easy to win against him. As the title of king of warrior, i choose drift over him
  • Options
    Bc is destroyer for my team. I love him. Granted he could do better but hes a beast for me. Those damn bleeds man..... Having a high sig for him is useful
  • Options
    BC was my first R4 bot, and as an individual he's still great. But I can't justify him being a first choice warrior anymore as the others have much better synergies, especially with the bots I use. Bludgeon is my current top warrior.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    haha no
  • Options
    He was my first maxed out 4-star bot (I currently have three maxed out 4-stars... all duped and forged), and I still use him in Missions and Raids, but my maxed duped 4-star Tantrum can crush any BC w/ HA in raids, thanks to his Frenzy. Duped Grimlock, duped Primal, and MV1 Prime also are excellent matchups against the king of bleed.
  • Options
    Like Motormaster, he belongs to the last generation of tough bots who fade through time. He was scary on a HA when the only viable counter was Mv1 (remember how Kabam sold Mv1 at a ridiculous price?). Then Grimlock and zoo team arrive to snuff him out within seconds. Then nano-jack and Robotronous arrive to dethrone him as a defender.

Offensive side, his main output (along with his sig) and evade-control rely on taking hits, which is unacceptable in more of the cases.

Well, his heavy bleed is still quite reliable, and special bleeds are still a nightmares.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Motormaster has found a new lease of life as an unexpected TECH KILLER for me.
    4* R4 MM easily BEATS 1500pi HIGHER 5* Rhinox, Wheeljack, etc.
    Oh, AND 5* BONECRUSHER. Just AVOID those SP2s and go all aggro!
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I still see him on HA on base defense but always use Grimlock and never have an issue..is he still worth the rank?

@DrShotgun stop being such a MEANIE.
    I don't even have a 4* Boney!
    I've maxed out 3* Bonecrusher to 1680pi!
    WHAT CAN 4* BONEY ACHIEVE?!?
  • Options
    I have a duped 4-Star Bonecrusher at Rank 3 Lvl 30. I use him mostly for my base defense (with Harm Accel) and he absolutely slaughters.... but as long as they don't have a Primal, Mv1, Grimlock, or Tantrum with them.

Brawlers really make Bonecrusher look like a joke, but I don't think that makes him irrelevant. After all, Brawlers are designed to counter Warriors. He's still great against the other classes and he''s still pretty good when you fight with him.
  • Options
    Bonecrusher is way better than drift. Bleeds more and stronger bleeds
  • Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    edited November 2018
    If your thinking of ranking bonecrusher for base defense, then I have one word of advice: don’t.

If your actually going to play as him then by all means take him up. Imo he went from the top warrior to a mid-tier warrior.
  • Options
    Boney was my second warrior, I keep a minimal upgraded 3 star of Boney for arena fights.

I won't say Boney is irrelevant, he just won't be my go to warrior bot.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Bone has been on my mind for a sidekick for MvMegatron because of the stun synergy...20 charges stun the opponent ..and a critical with a charge of 20 hits pretty hard for a freebie.
    As for base defense...nah. too many other options.
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Yes bonecrusher is now a weak link on base defense so what? Lol his offensive side is still badazz and now he's a part of my raid team