Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TFTF Bots side-by-side with MCOC Champs

Hey everyone,

Has anyone ever done a TFTF Bots side-by-side with MCOC Champs? Basically, what I mean is the closest comparison with regard to powers and play style.

As an example:

Windblade = Gwenpool
Tagged:

Comments

• ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    Red Skull seems like a copy of Shockwave, just not as good. In fact he sucks.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    Speaking of Shockwave, his Signature is exactly the same as Magik's, except Magik''s Sig does Damage.
  • Squeeks = Rocket Raccoon
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    We're not allowed to talk about MCOC over here.

First rule of fight club!
  • Ænigma wrote: »
    We're not allowed to talk about MCOC over here.

First rule of fight club!

The first rule of Fight Club is to never talk about Fight Club.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Squeeks = Rocket Raccoon

Who is squeaks?
  • giphy.gif
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    giphy.gif

Google reveals that its Bayformers related... I don’t do that universe, sorry.

I’m all about G1 and Prime Wars.
  • Hey Commanders!

As we've said many times in the past, Transformers: Forged to Fight and Marvel: Contest of Champions are very different games with differences in structure, gameplay, and the wonderful talent that goes into making them. We certainly don't mean to imply that talking about MCOC is prohibited per se, but these forums are a place for discussion about Transformers, and our forum rules reflect that by stating that discussion should be constructive and related to TFTF. As such, I'm going to close this thread to keep things focused on our Cybertronian friends!

:)
This discussion has been closed.