Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Player needing home

DrekDrek Posts: 21
edited November 2018 in Alliance Recruitment
New player. Just got level 7 tonight. Loving the game so far. I would like an active alliance (one that does events and whatever the equivalent of AQ from MCOC is here regularly) that has an active player base.

I would like to grow and learn the ropes. Preferably move up to harder content. Any chat app needed is fine. Just let me know

IGN: D.rek

Comments

• this game is dying move to MCOC they get way more updates and content
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    You should stick to mcoc. This game has no future.
  • Drek wrote: »
    New player. Just got level 7 tonight. Loving the game so far. I would like an active alliance (one that does events and whatever the equivalent of AQ from MCOC is here regularly) that has an active player base.

I would like to grow and learn the ropes. Preferably move up to harder content. Any chat app needed is fine. Just let me know

You're more than welcome to come to RoWD and grow in the alliance, we do have a 20K minimum rating requirement, but if you're willing to improve, then I'm willing to bend the rules. But it's up to you, have a great time playing Forged to Fight!
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    DonApis wrote: »

Don't be so brash! The game still has potential, and new features could be added all the time.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Optima1P wrote: »

Don't be so brash! The game still has potential, and new features could be added all the time.

If you read other threads, you can find it that they do not have any plans on new features/contents.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309

Sadly have to agree here.
  • DrekDrek Posts: 21
    Drek wrote: »

You're more than welcome to come to RoWD and grow in the alliance, we do have a 20K minimum rating requirement, but if you're willing to improve, then I'm willing to bend the rules. But it's up to you, have a great time playing Forged to Fight!

Request sent.
  • cbaum2cbaum2 Posts: 12
    Request sent