Why Are You Still Playing This Game?

2»

Comments

  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,788
    Megatron wrote: »
    Decepticons, retreat!

    Bloody hell I remember you
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 904
    edited November 2018
    To be very honest with everyone who has replied to this thread , i have given up on the game myself . Also i appreciate everyone who has taken out time to comment here
  • This game is fun to play but the lagginess and bugginess of this game ruins it but i somehow still play, it is so bad for me, my phone is overheating like crazy, my fps is so low, I die so often or take a lot of unnecessary damage because of lag, and for some reason, the game wants to crash after every fight making me not wanting to grind on anything anymore, but i really want jetfire, I can get him but the lag and crash hinder me. The community has tried to ask for help but not much has really been done, or it might be my phone
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Only thing keeping me playing is that 4* dotm bee
  • Joker69 wrote: »
    Only thing keeping me playing is that 4* dotm bee

    yyr7abs191th.gif
  • Gee if so many of you have quit why are you still posting on this forum lol. Anyway I still play because i love transformers. I hope Kabam will continue to improve the game
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,005
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    Gee if so many of you have quit why are you still posting on this forum lol. Anyway I still play because i love transformers. I hope Kabam will continue to improve the game

    Same here, I play because I enjoy transformers and this game.
  • The game is awesome and has tons of potential. It is Kabam that really sucks. They need to just cut ties and sell the game to another company.
  • It's not MCoC
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,711
    To eventually learn the fate of Gerald
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    To eventually learn the fate of Gerald

    Well, we know his fate, but I'm thinking the cause was ODing on energy drinks.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,035
    DaveJL wrote: »
    To eventually learn the fate of Gerald

    They treated Gerald like how they treat this game.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,711
    DaveJL wrote: »
    To eventually learn the fate of Gerald

    Well, we know his fate, but I'm thinking the cause was ODing on energy drinks.

    what did he need energy drinks for?
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    To eventually learn the fate of Gerald

    Well, we know his fate, but I'm thinking the cause was ODing on energy drinks.

    what did he need energy drinks for?

    marathon ctrl+c, ctrl+v sessions
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,788
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    Gee if so many of you have quit why are you still posting on this forum lol. Anyway I still play because i love transformers. I hope Kabam will continue to improve the game
    :-)
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,711
    #prayforgerald
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,788
    Well I don’t really play often, maybe like a few minutes a week or a day if something big is on like a new bot but really that’s it. It’s a fun game but I just got bored.

    I have no idea how people still grind, maybe it’s because they’re newish like joined from April, but for long time players you don’t really get many of them anymore, so let’s say our respects to the extinct species of veterans because now I feel they’re all gone elsewhere
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 904
    Kitten wrote: »
    Well I don’t really play often, maybe like a few minutes a week or a day if something big is on like a new bot but really that’s it. It’s a fun game but I just got bored.

    I have no idea how people still grind, maybe it’s because they’re newish like joined from April, but for long time players you don’t really get many of them anymore, so let’s say our respects to the extinct species of veterans because now I feel they’re all gone elsewhere

    Yeah exactly I'm just logging in daily to get my free energon and daily calendar stuff.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 2,939
    Who's gerald and the associated meme?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,711
    Who's gerald and the associated meme?

    Gerald is the skeleton from Synthwave's magnum opus post that was quickly deleted. It lives on in the memory of Gerald.
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    Who's gerald and the associated meme?

    Gerald is the skeleton from Synthwave's magnum opus post that was quickly deleted. It lives on in the memory of Gerald.

    I want to know why that post got deleted. No explanation, no warning, nada.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,035
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Who's gerald and the associated meme?

    Gerald is the skeleton from Synthwave's magnum opus post that was quickly deleted. It lives on in the memory of Gerald.

    I want to know why that post got deleted. No explanation, no warning, nada.

    Kabam has no sense of humor.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,496
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Never had any GOOD TF games growing up. You whiners never experienced the MAJESTY that was Mystery of Convoy on the NES, so sod off!

    JK/not JK

    Right here, buddy! A'course I never played it until the internet and ebay became a thing...
    Have you played Fall of Cybertron and War for Cybertron ? Pretty much blushing love letters to the fans..

    I wish they were backwards compatible, maybe then I'd have something to do, I love the custom bots I had in FoC 😍
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 904
    Feels like this thread should be active now . Would really like to get some new reasons haha 😂
  • GtronGtron Posts: 117
    So people will ask me why I’m playing! 😂
    Game is addictive, but I can stop anytime I want to. Just need 1 more milestone!
  • As mentioned in previous posts, nostalgia is my reason playing the game. I hope they continue developing it. If not oh well, it's been fun.
  • Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    Until there's a better option out there.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    I’m in a “wait and see” position
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 764
    Don’t have too much expectations. It’s just a mobile game for recreation, something to play when commuting or bored. I started this when I got bored of Pokémon Go. Was playing like CSI and sudoku before this. I like that it’s like street fighter but 3D fighting. Recently have been also playing crowd city, even more brainless game :D
Sign In or Register to comment.