Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

International Date Line

So in a few weeks I'm flying to Australia, leaving LAX at like 8pm and landing at 7am....which means when I fly over the International Date Line I'll be basically skipping an entire day. I'm assuming Kabam is gonna have some sort of holiday/New Year's calendar going....will this affect my calendar appearing that I'm skipping a day?
Tagged:

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    So in a few weeks I'm flying to Australia, leaving LAX at like 8pm and landing at 7am....which means when I fly over the International Date Line I'll be basically skipping an entire day. I'm assuming Kabam is gonna have some sort of holiday/New Year's calendar going....will this affect my calendar appearing that I'm skipping a day?

No, that means you get 48hr to complete the AM!
    Wizardry!
    Seriously tho, have fun in Oz, mate.
    The last thing you should be thinking about IS THIS GAME
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Man I'm moving there:)
    I'm not coming back to the States for a couple of years.
    Man I'm moving there:)
    I'm not coming back to the States for a couple of years.

That is for sure a BRILLIANT opportunity to example a completely different culture.
    I sincerely hope you settle well and pronto.

THAT'S A LONG A$$ FLIGHT, MAN

On a more serious note i think there are quite a few passionate TF fans there.
    Maybe @UrAverageMalaka can assist!

If you're single, the sheilas are PENG.
  • Yup, from aus and love tf. Where exactly are you going? Sydney, Melbourne etc?
  • Good luck on your trip and continued journey! My brother spent some time in Australia and was told to "watch out for snakes." So, watch out for snakes :p
    Yup, from aus and love tf. Where exactly are you going? Sydney, Melbourne etc?

Headed to Sydney, French's Forest area.
    edited November 2018
    Good luck on your trip and continued journey! My brother spent some time in Australia and was told to "watch out for snakes." So, watch out for snakes :p

Do you know if my calendar will show me skipping a day?...
    And I used to work at the Fort Worth Zoo with reptiles, so snakes are my specialty:)
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    Yup, from aus and love tf. Where exactly are you going? Sydney, Melbourne etc?

Headed to Sydney, French's Forest area.
    Ohhhhh nice, livin the high life in north sydney. Thats where most of the rich people live. Enjoy it here, i know you will
  • cbaum2cbaum2 Posts: 12
    No, your calendar will be fine
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited November 2018
    All Time Counters are followed according to a fixed Time Zone, by Kabam, maybe the Pacific Time Zone,,,
    It doesn't matter wherever you move, all calender IN the game will be according the Kabam's fixed Time Zone, not your local time zone. So, not a sec more or less. You'll have to check in during the time which Kabam set as Day.
    And All the best for the trip ;)
  • Good luck on your trip and continued journey! My brother spent some time in Australia and was told to "watch out for snakes." So, watch out for snakes :p

And the bees, and the birds, and the jellyfish, and the crocodile’s, and the spiders, and the eels.
    Hey @DrShotgun ,
    Here's a tip.
    Look for a Moto C Plus (AUD$160) or Moto E⁴ Plus (AUD$240) to take the load off your primary phone to play F2F.
    Runs BRILLIANTly well on the MT6737, with no crashes, no overheats, not much lag! Plus it doubles as your HOME phone thanks to DUAL SIM.
    Both have crazy awesome battery life.
    My fiancee got me an Oppo something super badass gamer phone
    How is it I STILL haven't gotten an answer from a mod?
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309

Big brother needs attention

Just mention someone/something/kabam/F2F is cruddy, confirmed contact from mods
    *Sigh*