Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Mission Chests

I see that everyone talks about the update of this and that but what I haven’t seen is someone bring up the mission chest. The rewards for Expert and Master are garbage for the skill and possible energon required to fully explore the missions. Can we please look towards updating this.

What I would like to see, at least for the blue and yellow chest, is everything but ore. I feel it’s an absolute slap in the face when you complete the harder lanes and all you get is more useless ore. Please take this under consideration and thank you.

Comments

• Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    Ore is useful for upgrading bots. Nuff said
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Oh c'mon we're getting just some 225 ore by defeating like the hardest of the lanes(master 16k bot lane)
    And now that we're moving into 5* we need more ore from those chest , tier 1 , tier 2 , tier 3 wont make the cut
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Also i was thinking if maybe we could get class specific ore by defeating the bot with same class , for example
    Defeating a demolisher in a lane - we should be getting Demo class ore from it
    Same goes with sharks and other class bots

Exception - if you're ambushed by that S-1000(no class shark) we should get some good amount of Arena crystals because Gold crystals doesnt have energon in them.
  • AresAres Posts: 38
    Thank you slayer for saying that. My response at first read would have been very rude. Yes we do need ore for ranking up bots but what good does a 225 and 925 do when a 5 star bots can take 10k per level. I feel the ore isn’t that needed in the chest because you can get a lot of it from opening crystals and forging. Not to mention that you also get ore from completing the mission and from defeating some bots.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I agree 100% our 5stars need more ore in missions 😀👍
  • Whenever i do a mission and get a chest. Its usually a 2 or 3 star. Bur when the mission is COMPLETED. The chest is a tier lower. Why the heck
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Whenever i do a mission and get a chest. Its usually a 2 or 3 star. Bur when the mission is COMPLETED. The chest is a tier lower. Why the heck

Visual bugs of course. Lots of visual bugs in this game. Just add it to the list.