Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

KABAM NEED TO SORT IT OUT

Let’s start this off with the frustrations that we are all feeling.
The game has had a lack of input upgrades and modifications from Kabam since April 2018. With a player base of 10000s and the price of deals Kabam are making a absolute fourtune for doing sweet f-all and adding a spotlight mission every month defend you fan base to continue playing the game? Well let’s see we have players like my self, I night skies(ingously) and various others that are beyond frustrated by not only the lack of input to the game but the lack of communication to the extremes that we have had to all sign a petition to stop spending money on deals or energon.

Not to even mention the problems iOS has mid battle either kicking you out of a battle or freezing mid battle then you suffering a health penalty because of Kabams faulty software etc... it’s about high time Kabam give us a reason they have had next to no input in this game since April whilst taking $10,000s of dollars from players whilst not fixing any of the games faults or adding any new content? Kabam please tell us what are you up to apart from spending all outlet hard earned money on new swanky offices for your selves and satisfying the needs of Mcoc players? High time all us players need some answers of what I’m the pipe line and why you haven been so negligent!!???????

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Maybe if players had the courage to use their actual primary account to detail issues with the game, instead of creating endless alt forum accounts for posting rants and trolling, this stuff would start getting taken more seriously.

People may say what they will about me, but I have always said what I want, and I'm still here. I been warned a bunch of times, had some threads deleted, no big deal.

You may notice that the devs and mods respond to many of the reputable players because those players use their primary account for forum dialogue.

Also, that petition was dead in the water the day players signed it. It was nothing more than token protest, nobody stopped spending.
  • *Inqosly. Multiple threads of this issue before.
  • We already made hundreds of threads about that -_- Kabam seems to always answer with nonsense stuff like passing it on to the team and then our suggestions show up one month later at MCOC... that is, if they just don't reply us or - even worse - close threads with garbage justifications.
  • @Manthro this is my primary account, and I have had many a query answered by moderators etc unless it comes to a subject they don’t like. But the lack of input from Kabam within game and forum this is the first time I’m protesting against this and the only way that Kabam will realise that people want answeres is if we all keep at them. You may see the petition dead in the water but unless we as players don’t stick togeather here and force kabams had nothing will be done. I’m glad there is another thread on this subject as Kabam will just keep seeing the threads pop up and can’t keep giving the same old answers eventually they will have to submit something of relevance.