Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How good is Mixdady at lvl 100 rank, forge & sig.

Hi guys,
I have been blessed for (randomly) getting everyone favorite bot so many times, I pulled him 8 times in one session.

vc3z00upv84p.png

So when he reached sig 75 just from opening crystals I decided to use sig programs to get him to sig 100 & see how good is he.
wwadzcotps1o.png
I must say that the inspiration behind this decision was my good friend @kitten.
I didn’t went all the way but someday soon I’ll.
Enjoy the video.
https://youtu.be/TR95SM0rbPU

Comments

• PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited November 2018
    I need to say this, but you are extremely sweaty to open 70 4 star crystals. I can barely get 1, share some moneybags. Not to mention your best bot is 5* Megatronus, and you have 6-7K energon, along with 2 million gold, you're level 59, and had enough programs to take a 4 star from sig 75 to 100, and take him up to forge 100 at max rank and level, take a break sweatlord.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    6,500 5 star shards or a maxed mixmaster? I think it’s obvious someone made the right choice here.
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    So how does he play?
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    I need to say this, but you are extremely sweaty to open 70 4 star crystals. I can barely get 1, share some moneybags. Not to mention your best bot is 5* Megatronus, and you have 6-7K energon, along with 2 million gold, you're level 59, and had enough programs to take a 4 star from sig 75 to 100, and take him up to forge 100 at max rank and level, take a break sweatlord.
    All free my friend, no moneybags.
    If you can’t get 1 4* crystals then you should consider quitting the game.

edited November 2018
    Kenny wrote: »
    6,500 5 star shards or a maxed mixmaster? I think it’s obvious someone made the right choice here.
    Yeah, shards are the only good thing comes from him.
    But what if I get him back as a 5*?
    Because right now my account is Mixmaster free.
    57ips2ducail.png

Hbomb76 wrote: »
    So how does he play?
    Honestly didn’t try him, but his sig is blocking related & this is not my style.

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Mix is a brutal player when done right. He has very interesting synergies and hits like a.... concrete truck:)
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    70 four star crystals? Cool. It's saves a lot of raids even if you're aiming at a duped Scorpion.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    All free my friend, no moneybags.
    If you can’t get 1 4* crystals then you should consider quitting the game.

Well when all I get are 2*s I can't easily get a 4*.
    70 four star crystals? Cool. It's saves a lot of raids even if you're aiming at a duped Scorpion.
    That’s was during the crystals event 2 months ago, I opened around 100 4* crystals & many more other crystals, got 5* OG Prime & Megatronus.
    Now I am hoarding again for the next crystals event if there is any.

57ips2ducail.png

If you get him back as a five star, my professional opinion would be to throw your phone as hard as you can at the window.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    57ips2ducail.png

If you get him back as a five star, my professional opinion would be to throw your phone as hard as you can at the window.

Did someone say 5* Mixmaster...?

042d3bbr5chp.png
  • Kenny wrote: »
    57ips2ducail.png

A brick wall might be better, or even out the window of a 3 story plus building
    edited November 2018
    Manthro wrote: »
    57ips2ducail.png

Did someone say 5* Mixmaster...?

042d3bbr5chp.png

That hurts just to look at, really it does.
    57ips2ducail.png

A brick wall might be better, or even out the window of a 3 story plus building

As long as there’s a million pieces on the ground it all works!!