Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

OMG...just leveled the wrong bot.

As per usual, I was distracted. I leveled my 5* Rhinox rather than my 4* and burned my only 2 t3tech sparks...as well as 6 figures of gold, and my plan for Wheeljack.
Immediately sent a ticket in. I'm hoping they can reverse my poor choice.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    They can't reverse that. Sorry but you should have been more focused at the time. Don't submit a ticket for a mistake that doesn't require a ticket
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    They can't reverse that. Sorry but you should have been more focused at the time. Don't submit a ticket for a mistake that doesn't require a ticket

So thing is...I've heard of them taking bots and progress away from cheaters, which means they CAN do it. They just choose not to.
    I guarantee if I used some cheat to make it through RotK they'd catch it and remedy the issue.
    But what you said is basically the response I got from them...they're quick to punish, but when help is needed they disappear.
    Btw, don't lecture me. I already said I was distracted. Did it make you feel better to give advice?
  • Options
    Well since theyve basically told me there's nothing they can do, my search for the best cheats has begun.
    If they won't help...or CANT take things away...what's there to lose?
    Whatchyagonnadoaboutit?
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited November 2018
    They sure has the ability to reverse everything. But they will certainly ask you for a lot of evidences blah blah. You know, they apply the same health penalty because they can't distinguish a force-close from a crash-quit. But I heard they can refund energons if you tell them your kids bought it without your knowledge, etc... But you've done it right to send a ticket anyway.

Aaaaand by the way, what's wrong with upgrading the 5* version, especially with Rhinox whose sig isn't crucial for him to be useful? You'll triumph through those annoying RR Megatronus in no time with a tough Nox and his 5* leadership will give his teammates (I think you have a BW team) 10% of energy boost.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Because my plan was to have a DUPED r5 Rhinox and a DUPED R5 Wheeljack.
    Both able to rank to 5000+
    Now I have an unduped 5* Rhinox that MIGHT hit 3500 if I'm lucky, with garbage stats.
    But those cheats will help, so no worries ....since they "can't" do anything about it.
    And no, I don't run a beast team. I was gonna start one specifically for raids. Now I'm actually considering leaving the game. This was kinda the last straw.
  • Options
    OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2018
    @DrShotgun why would someone reverse your rank/level up? Once you do it it's done.
  • Options
    Just like once you buy energon it's done or once someone cheats it's done?
    All these things can be reversed...they LITERALLY write the rules for the game. If they wanna drop a 4* Wheeljack in everyone's account they can. If they wanna drop or take away whatever from anyone's account...once again, they can.
    I asked for the sparks back. Told them I'd eat the resources spent....just give me the sparks and they can HAVE the bot...but no.
    They can. They just won't. But that's fine. That's why the game is suffering. They refuse to help when they can.
  • Options
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    All these things can be reversed...they LITERALLY write the rules for the game. If they wanna drop a 4* Wheeljack in everyone's account they can. If they wanna drop or take away whatever from anyone's account...once again, they can.
    I asked for the sparks back. Told them I'd eat the resources spent....just give me the sparks and they can HAVE the bot...but no.
    They can. They just won't. But that's fine. That's why the game is suffering. They refuse to help when they can.

It's your mistake you accidentally wasted sparks dude. It's not a bug or a problem for kabam to fix. So it's not in their care
  • Options
    UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited November 2018

It's your mistake you accidentally wasted sparks dude. It's not a bug or a problem for kabam to fix. So it's not in their care
    Well they have helped some people who accidentally forged high level bots they use, I don’t see why they can’t help with the sparks
  • Options
    They can take the damn bot. I don't care. I didn't want him anyway. I want the sparks back and that's it.
  • Options

Well they have helped some people who accidentally forged high level bots they use, I don’t see why they can’t help with the sparks

They have? Never saw or heard of that. Uncharacteristic of kabam
  • Options
    Yeah...that's what makes me ask for this. I've heard of it happening before. They can reverse actions, it just takes EFFORT, which apparently they are lacking.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

It's not in their care to make a player happy? Lol!!
  • Options
    lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited November 2018
    Suggest an UNDO button and chalk it up as Player Error.

Yes it sucks when leveling or ranking up the wrong bot.
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Deal with it. Its your own mistake.
  • Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    First off I understand the frustration, it happens to us all at one point or another. Kabam does have the power to revert it, no doubt about it.

Although kabam doesn’t have to do anything about it, it would be kind of them to. This stuff happens all the time and really comes down to the company, sadly for you it’s kabam.

I’ll also add I did something very similar a long time ago, I had accidentally ranked up a five star ultra magnus. I was going to save the sparks originally for a better tactician. Long story short that rank up lead to the 40k base achievement so it wasn’t all bad, in the long run you won’t regret it so much because that five star rhinox will eventually be more useful than any 4 star ever could.
  • Options
    DonApis wrote: »
    Deal with it. Its your own mistake.

Feel better now that you got that off your chest? Or were you just searching desperately for a thread to talk tough?
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Eh, I've made stupider mistakes, like seeing how much EXP my entire roster would provide to one bot if I forged them all into it, and accidentally hit forge. Don't feel too bad.
  • Options
    OP7842OP7842 Posts: 46
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Eh, I've made stupider mistakes, like seeing how much EXP my entire roster would provide to one bot if I forged them all into it, and accidentally hit forge. Don't feel too bad.

OUCH!!!
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812

Luckily i did that when i ONLY had 1x 4*, a terrifically crap Mixmaster.
    Shoved my roster of 3 stars up his arse, even though game warned i needed a minimum of 12 bots remaining.
    That time, curiosity set me back 3 weeks.
    Then i discovered forums.
    (But still sacrificed 4* maxed out sharks due to bad advice)
  • Options
    Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Just happened to me... there goes all my 3*
  • Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Lip qwivering...

501onsh51s7o.gif
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear about the mistake made, but this type of situation isn't reversible. Joking aside on whether it was meant or not-- seeking out ways to cheat to have this undone is not okay. Please do not suggest such things even for humor purposes.
This discussion has been closed.