Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid medals bug

Pretty sure it was mentioned already, but cannot find the post (nor the fix)

1/ when you reach 2500 medals, the next raid still gives you 1879 bot chips. And the one after also, most of the time.

2/ there some sort of medal loss bug.
I was at 1574 when I lost 47 medals (for a raid that would have given 13 medals maybe...)
But right after the raid, without any attack, my medal count says 1498.

It happened already 2 or 3 times today.

@Kabam Miike please make the team fix that

d4kt9egfaen2.jpg
xyfogxv3b4dm.jpg
lnylj5yndnod.jpg
lkyvbdnba9ze.jpg

Comments

• Looks like point 2 is a bug with commander profile.

Here are the 2 next raids

58f0ncibjn2t.jpg
    mzl6fmltae1p.jpg
    2j7rmspm5bub.jpg
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited November 2018
    Looks like point 2 is a bug with commander profile.

Here are the 2 next raids

this is not a bug..when you raid a fake (Quintensson) base, you don't get the same amount of medals. it's one of the repeated requests - give the same amount of medals like a real base

• Not a bug with the medals but I keep getting “Opponent unavailable” every time I try to revenge raid.

I lost 100K raid chips from being raided in the past few hours and currently can’t get them back because of this issue. Why can’t I revenge raid?!
  • It's a bug @Voltron : commander profile, and the medal count used for rewards is always late wrt the actual medal count
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Not a bug with the medals but I keep getting “Opponent unavailable” every time I try to revenge raid.

I lost 100K raid chips from being raided in the past few hours and currently can’t get them back because of this issue. Why can’t I revenge raid?!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos why can’t we revenge raid anymore
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited November 2018
    When I attack a quintesson base I get zero medals lol
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    There's a bug for ALL medal milestones.
    I get just 1123 for 950, 1200 and 1500 medal counts the past few days.
    On the first day i managed 1250+ SkorpoNutz chips from a 1215 medal count.
    Oh well