Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

My year of playing Tftf is past. Will players that were not eligible get the same rewards as others?

This seems like it has been overlooked as well by moderators and developers. Those who did not at the time have a full year playing the game were not eligible for some rewards given to those that did have a year playing.

Well that time has passed for me and I'm sure many others. Have been playing for over a year now, but have not seen those items passed my way yet. I'm sure that there are others who would like to have these items as well. One of them being a relic with substantial xp gains for commander ranking. I'm sure there was much more, but without checking I'm not going to post what I'm unsure of.

So I'll just leave the question to be answered by the mods of the forums. Can't wait to see the response honestly. 😊

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    THose were for the anniversary of the game itself not when you started playing. When April comes back around they'll do a 2nd year anniversary. If you've been playing all 2 years you get whatever new stuff they come up with. I you've been playing 1 out of the 2 you'll most likely get last years items.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    _xXKNXx_ wrote: »
    This seems like it has been overlooked as well by moderators and developers. Those who did not at the time have a full year playing the game were not eligible for some rewards given to those that did have a year playing.

Well that time has passed for me and I'm sure many others. Have been playing for over a year now, but have not seen those items passed my way yet. I'm sure that there are others who would like to have these items as well. One of them being a relic with substantial xp gains for commander ranking. I'm sure there was much more, but without checking I'm not going to post what I'm unsure of.

So I'll just leave the question to be answered by the mods of the forums. Can't wait to see the response honestly. 😊

it was not a 1st year anniversary reward. it was a reward for those who started playing during beta that was given out at the game's 1st year anniversary
  • Voltron wrote: »

it was not a 1st year anniversary reward. it was a reward for those who started playing during beta that was given out at the game's 1st year anniversary

It might have been written up that way but that is not how those rewards were distributed. My brother received these rewards and he was not playing the game since beta release. He received those rewards because it was a one year anniversary you are correct there in that statement, but he had not been playing since beta and received these rewards.

So.......looks like once again where are the proper adjustments to make things right for those like me that well lets just come out and say it. We deserve to have them as well. Plain and simple.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    It depends on when you created the account tho on if you'd get them or not
  • DarkMatrixDarkMatrix Posts: 54
    edited November 2018

Most likely by the 2 year anniversary you will be eligible for the rewards from the 1 year anniversary, or an entirely new relic for the second, I can't be sure. The point is you had to have been playing in April(around the time of the global launch) or before(the beta) to receive the rewards given during the one year anniversary. Next time before making a post like this please check to make sure you have all your facts straight.

You can see the one year anniversary post here https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/4313/transformers-forged-to-fight-1-year-anniversary-new-content-new-features-and-much-more
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Jscrilla wrote: »
    Voltron wrote: »

It might have been written up that way but that is not how those rewards were distributed. My brother received these rewards and he was not playing the game since beta release. He received those rewards because it was a one year anniversary you are correct there in that statement, but he had not been playing since beta and received these rewards.

So.......looks like once again where are the proper adjustments to make things right for those like me that well lets just come out and say it. We deserve to have them as well. Plain and simple.

You were not playing since the game release so you are not eligible. Kabam specifically stated that anyone that started April 2017 or earlier was eligible. You are not eligble, your friend must have started playing at least by April 2017.

Please read the rules next time before whining about not receiving somethjng that you are not qualified to receive in the first place. Your post is nauseating.

You don't have to be so offensive towards them you know.
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    2 year anniversary...right 😋😂☠️
  • Hrock wrote: »
    2 year anniversary...right 😋😂☠️

Exactly...... 2 year anniversary. pfft not likely.
  • Jscrilla wrote: »
    Voltron wrote: »

You were not playing since the game release so you are not eligible. Kabam specifically stated that anyone that started April 2017 or earlier was eligible. You are not eligble, your friend must have started playing at least by April 2017.

Please read the rules next time before whining about not receiving somethjng that you are not qualified to receive in the first place. Your post is nauseating.

Lol.... Hey just go and make a snowman ...GIRL. 😂
  • B_KassB_Kass Posts: 22
    It’s probably simmilar to MCOC’s anniversary celebrations. I started playing on day one of global release fir TFTF. First year anniversary of the game, i got the relic. Wait until the game’s second anniversary. In MCOC, it’s based on how long you’ve been playing, yes, but the titles aren’t given out until anniversary week
  • B_Kass wrote: »
    It’s probably simmilar to MCOC’s anniversary celebrations. I started playing on day one of global release fir TFTF. First year anniversary of the game, i got the relic. Wait until the game’s second anniversary. In MCOC, it’s based on how long you’ve been playing, yes, but the titles aren’t given out until anniversary week

Ok thanks. This was helpful.