Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What is with these lazy basic synergies? No thought behind any of them

+ attack..
+ defense..

How about adding new content, a new DOT effect like ice that slows you, poison/corrosion effect.

How about actually synergize these bots so that their synergies actually mean something. Attack/defense is so lazy. Like there's no thought behind it just throw out the new bots and be done with it.

Something to do with increased power gain could be a synergy.

-Increased bleed damage
-increased burn
-increased shock
-chance to use a special attack and it not use any power so you can immediately us it again.... Get creative

Comments

• And by the way this isn't just complaining to complain.
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    That probably takes development work? Easier to lift existing code and copy over?

Your ideas do sound fun for bot teams. Hopefully one day.
  • I've been thinking about this too. They definitely need something extra, +8% attack/armor is just plain lazy. It was ok when the game first came out, but Kabam has had plenty of time to get creative in this area, especially each time new bots are added.

At the same time, some synergies should be discarded. I'm not sure about the synergy between Galvatron and Shockwave since Shockwave was crushed by Unicron the day after Unicron created Galvatron, they wouldn't even know each other. Unless its based on some teamwork in the IDW titles. In which case, that brings up an entirely new facet--variable synergies, like G1 synergies, IDW, Combiner Wars trilogy (from the cartoon since I already mentioned IDW), Bayverse, etc. That's something that could be very interesting since G1 Prime and Megs were enemies, but in CW they were allies (cartoon, I haven't read the comics), so they could have differing synergies based on era or medium or whatever.

• I've been thinking about this too. They definitely need something extra, +8% attack/armor is just plain lazy. It was ok when the game first came out, but Kabam has had plenty of time to get creative in this area, especially each time new bots are added.

I'm not sure about the synergy between Galvatron and Shockwave since Shockwave was crushed by Unicron the day after Unicron created Galvatron, they wouldn't even know each other. Unless its based on some teamwork in the IDW titles. In which case, that brings up an entirely new facet--variable synergies, like G1
    It does say it in the title of the Synergy: "Living Weapon". The synergy was based on the fact that they transformed into gun/turret like weapons.
  • I wish there was a "Heralds of Unicron" synergy to highlight the characters that have been his Heralds, from popular to obscure. The boosts could be very simple if need be. I've had some ideas:
    Heralds of Unicron:
    Galvatron: Starts the fight with Dark Energy fully Charged.
    Cyclonus: Dark Field has a 25% to Stun the Opponent for 3 seconds
    Megatronous: SP3 has a 100% Chance to activate Relic of Preservation/Fury
    Bludgeon: Critical Hits inflict Dark Burn for 30% of Attack Rating.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited November 2018
    Megatronous: SP3 has a 100% Chance to activate Relic of Preservation/Fury

Ehh,,, What?
    Do you meant Power/Health Steal?
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Custos

I think these guys are on to something here.....
  • Hire them asap
  • Megatronous: SP3 has a 100% Chance to activate Relic of Preservation/Fury

Ehh,,, What?
    Do you meant Power/Health Steal?

Whoops, that's what I meant. Thanks for correcting it.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Also why drift has an attack synergy with mixmaster? Just why??