Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Would like to hear from the Top 100 AM leaders.

Hello fellow comanders as of recently me and my alliance were trying to come up with better ways for our alliance more specifically AM and also Alliance Events.

Are you guys using a chat app to keep in contact?
Do you guys have specific paths that each person takes week after week? Would love to hear your thoughts on this!

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I’m the Commander of (LWM) we just ran in Map 3 lvl 21 and we came out around 150th
    We don’t use the line app I’ve got everyone on the game friend chat and we use our alliance chat
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Top 50 maybe.
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    I’m not the leader, but I’m in a top20 alliance. We use Line to communicate. We have our specific paths but are Also flexible, when we change players or have guest members helping out, or when someone’s bot is KO-ed. But we mainly use Line for messing with each other ;)
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    So currently we are using Line also, is anyone making specific map paths for everyone in each of the specific BG1, 2, and 3, are you orchestrating the alliance events such as hey everybody start running raid event nonstop . Stuff like that.
  • PazziPazzi Posts: 6
    edited November 2018
    We were in top3 just past AM and we used Telegram. We assigned the path for each player and also back-up. Hope it helps.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    McBusket wrote: »
    So currently we are using Line also, is anyone making specific map paths for everyone in each of the specific BG1, 2, and 3, are you orchestrating the alliance events such as hey everybody start running raid event nonstop . Stuff like that.

You have to assign paths to consistently get 100% in AM on map 3. Map 2 it’s easier to free reign it. 2 to each path in room 1 giving as much advantage as possible. This Means Tacts go against brawlers, brawlers against warriors etc.

As you go up in difficulty you start to see who needs to change paths or who needs more help etc. the most important thing is planning. Start with a basic plan and make it more complex as you grow. You can add me on LINE (Bofad) and I’ll be happy to show you examples etc. We are rank 1 in AM
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    edited November 2018
    McBusket wrote: »

For AEs, you might want to talk to your alliance and pick a few to concentrate on and make the others optional. Some make AE minimum contributions such as 1/18th of the highest milestone points per person.

AEs also need everyone to be on board for them. For example, if you go for item use, everyone needs to save their sigs, etc until that event comes around. Same idea for rank up. Look at the rewards and see what interests your alliance the most.

It's also important to have a good officer team to split out the work required to run a good alliance. One can be in charge of recruitment, one for AM planning. Maybe an officer in each BG to monitor how everyone is doing, where help is needed, etc. I'm not saying you need to do all these things but it just depends on your alliance's needs as you move up.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    i lead a top 100 alliance in march what’s up
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Different alliances have different priorities. Would suggest to work out what you guys want, such as pushing the team for higher AM, or focus on AE, or just wanting to stick together as a team cos alliance chat is more fun than the game itself. :D

If you do focus on AM, yes you need to assign paths. Understand that different players have different strengths and also coordinating online timing is important. BG officers that can ensure each BG 100% everyday is important as well.

We use WeChat cos it has translate function, admin controls and plus many of our players are from China where WeChat is the sole Chat app they use.
  • McBusket wrote: »
    Hello fellow comanders as of recently me and my alliance were trying to come up with better ways for our alliance more specifically AM and also Alliance Events.

Are you guys using a chat app to keep in contact?
    Do you guys have specific paths that each person takes week after week? Would love to hear your thoughts on this!

Yes. Others have said different alliances have different objectives/priorities. This is true. I would suggest you get a chat app, all your members join and you can have an easier way of figuring out what your priorities are. It also helps if you make a chat group for each battle group so the main chat doesn't get cluttered.
  • T10 alliance here.

Telegram is where it’s at. Line is for beginners. Big boys use telegram.

Cheaters use wechat ;)
  • BosniaBosnia Posts: 23
    Telegram you must use phone number to register same as What’s App,there is many players or should I say younger players or players who use IPADS and don’t have phone(mobile) to get that type of account, so I definitely recommend DISCORD APP! Line APP(WHY ISNT GOOD) Because anyone can do add and kick people as they want! Means if you are not satisfied with player and want him to leave alliance before he do he can remove anyone from ALLIANCE CHAT