Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

1*/2* Only Arena 1M 5*

This is just a suggestion, but what do you guys think about having a 2* arena where you have to accumulate 1M points and you earn a 5* Bot? I would say 1*’s and have each milestone be a 1* character crystal, but since we mostly have 2*’s as an option that would be more beneficial. I enjoyed that arena in a different game.. not mentioning the title.. but it made it competitive and worthwhile because you would be “grinding” towards a chance at a 5*. I feel like with the Holidays coming up, this would make an awesome week long event. Feel free to drop any useful, positive or negative comments.

Comments

• C0M1C5C0M1C5 Posts: 42
    Not sure why it's only 1 and 2*. Why not just make all arenas, drop 5* shards for each arena win (maybe 2 shards for each win plus 4 shards for each series win, so total 10 shards per arena).

10,000 shards for a 5* (10K/10=1000 arena series wins required)
    1000/ 30 day per month = 33 average arena series wins per day.

If players are willing to grind (and win) 33 arena series every day for a month for a 5*, then it seems like a far reward for the commitment.
    I know, I'd be to lazy to grind arena every day like that. :p and would have to say goodbye to my "real" life if I did.
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    Maybe it's time to just add some 5* shard rewards to the Crystal Bounty. It's a simpler solution.
  • Here is a better idea. Another chance to win G1 prime. Kabam gives everyone every single 2* bot avaliable (it is your choice to upgrade it) for a week, you and your alliance will have to make the most amount of points out of those two stars in arena. Which ever 3 alliances get the most points wins. There will also be no energy refils, only asking for energy.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited November 2018
    How about we split the game into 2 games? 1 will be Forged to Grind. The other will be Forged to Fight. That way those who want to do the same thing over and over and over again can choose to play the former, while the rest can choose the latter. Not knocking your request, just offering an alternative.
  • Pretty sure I pitched in the idea of bringing this Arena Event to Forged to Fight back in November, but I guess this wasn’t the platform to run with.
    The other gets to go at it for a second time. Hooray.

kqfyf91v8kvr.png
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    It’s like the idea pitched here about having different battle groups in AM run at different d-levels. That idea ended up getting implemented over there as well (or so I’ve been told).
  • GtronGtron Posts: 117
    I’ve always wanted to be able to have different D Levels. It would definitely help counteract recruiting issues. I’d love to see an Alliance Resource Pool or ability to gift or trade resources &/or Bots. Love 30 minute E. #Mod the Mods