Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Need T2 Alpha spark essence daily mission

Not enough opportunity for low and mid level players that aren't in strong alliances to build t2 alpha sparks, every other type of grid doing material is decently grind able including the newly added t2 class spark essence

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Let's not hurry and kindly ask Kabam to add T1 Alpha Spark daily mission first.
  • I completely agree there should be a little more t2A somewhere. The daily missions have been basic sparks thus far so it would be a logical upgrade to add the t3b there immediately and eventually move some t4b into that set of missions.
    Upping the amount of t2A in alliance missions and that arena would be a good start. All this should be relatively easy one would think 🤔
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Yes we need T2 Alpha Missions
    We’re getting lots of awesome T3 class sparks out of their spark mission now we need tons more T2 Alpha
  • They are in the raid store. Maybe they should increase the ammoumt. But it think it needs to stay in the road store.
  • I co-sign this, T2 Alpha Sparks are too scarce ... T3 Alpha Sparks are TOO scarce too.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    We need more T2 Alpha help
  • Adding more daily missions would be a bad idea I think, although I do agree some more floating around would be nice. More daily missions means less energy for running spotlight, act 4 (whenever that happens), and t3c dailies already.

Consider though that if your a low level to mod level player, t2a isn’t going to be a huge priority. Once your roster is at the point where regular t2a income is necessary, then you should be able to hammer expert, ch1 of master, and a sizeable enough roster to hammer the alpha arena. If your not at that point then it shouldn’t be a massive concern for you.

Alliance level is irrelevant if you hit everything hard enough, a previous alliance of mine barely done AM and I still maintained a reasonable supply of t2a.

I don’t mean to come across as condescending in saying it might not be a major concern for low/mid level players, I have no idea what level anyone involved here is at. But a low/mid level player shouldn’t concern themselves with lack of t2a. When the time comes that they move from completing expert, to exploring, then doing the same to master, then they’ll be fine. No point jumping the gun if they’re not ready for a healthy supply yet. Commitment is all that’s needed, and the goods will flow
  • Maybe they could increase the amount of T2 Alpha Spark essence that you can buy in the raid store if they don't do daily mission; allow us to buy 5 per day, like you can with T1 Alpha Spark essence.