Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Would You Crowdfund a New Game Mode?

Basically what the question says. If Kabam were to setup a crowdfunding page to develop a new game mode like a week-long Super Boss Alliance Battle featuring a new NPC boss per week like Overlord, Tarn, Thunderwing, and Six Shot, would you support it?

Would You Crowdfund a New Game Mode? 47 votes

Yes, I would financially support a new game mode
14%
French_BakerNaiguitimareBlack_ThoughtPJTheKingHunterSlayerBAIN7474Kitten 7 votes
No, I think Kabam should fund this themselves
53%
iuJacobJKLAnnatarKillMasterCJscrillaRaptor22ParadoxFuryBooster_BlueHbomb76MeatShield72Thulethat1guyDaveJLNemesisUnknownVavatronGhostRider_14Avacalhator_1magnusprime777Red_EyesIssy543 25 votes
I'm not sure at this time; I would need to hear more details from Kabam (how much it would cost, how long it would take to develop, etc.)
31%
Joker69DrShotgunJOUSTTracked_SignalPhatBoy123BlackRazakUrAverageMalakaButtehrsCeltTfpsoundwaveScarredArachnid333OptimalOptimus_MV1Blaze_KagamiLandahark117Hijacker2531 15 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• I'm not sure at this time; I would need to hear more details from Kabam (how much it would cost, how long it would take to develop, etc.)
    I don't know. If Kabam could make multiple game modes for MCOC, I don't see why they can't afford to make one for this game.
  • Yes, I would financially support a new game mode
    I don't know. If Kabam could make multiple game modes for MCOC, I don't see why they can't afford to make one for this game.

I believe TF dev teams is significantly smaller.
  • I'm not sure at this time; I would need to hear more details from Kabam (how much it would cost, how long it would take to develop, etc.)
    I may have an idea for a game mode: Survival Mode. It would function like this:
    1: The Player only chooses 1 Bot
    2: The player will face a gauntlet of multiple enemies until they die.
    3: Enemies will pogressivey get harder.
    4: You will get milestone rewards for the amount of bots you defeat.
    5: This can only be done once per day.
    I'll try to get more into detail, maybe change up the format
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    My experience with beggar company is limited but Crowdfunding a game mode seriously?
  • No, I think Kabam should fund this themselves
    No, because they would still find a way to make us pay for micro transactions to “rank higher” in the new game mode that I already paid for.
  • Yes, I would financially support a new game mode
    No, because they would still find a way to make us pay for micro transactions to “rank higher” in the new game mode that I already paid for.

You don't count. I know for a fact that you don't spend money on anything anyway. LoL
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited November 2018
    Absolutely not. The only way this would work is if they were 100% transparent and explicit in exactly what they were planning, how much they needed, how long it would take and who it would be available to once it was developed and I don't have the trust levels towards Kabam that would be required for me to invest in any project by them and realistically hope to realise any semblence of a functional and fun product...

If they haven't already been able to tap in to the plethora of ideas and suggestions to make it work, I just can't see how throwing money at it will achieve anything. I don't even think money is the issue.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Yes, I would financially support a new game mode
    I guess i will but I'm a student and don't earn yet :P
    BAIN7474 wrote: »

You don't count. I know for a fact that you don't spend money on anything anyway. LoL

Get back to leading the alliance and not worrying about me Bain!
    Kabam clearly has enough money from people constantly buying energon. They can fund themselves.