Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Props where props are due

DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
In light of the recent climate on the forums these days, I have to bring a good deed to everyone's attention.
As many of you know from my posts earlier this week, I mistakenly ranked a 5* bot when I meant to rank my 4*.
T3s are still a tad rare for me, so this was a BIG deal. I put in a ticket and was told no, by several people.
Well, many of you saw me lose my mind over this. I was beyond furious.
@Kabam Miike messaged me asking to explain what was going on so he could reseach it.
Long story short, he came through for me. I was willing to sacrifice my gold, ore, even the 5* botbjust to get the t3s back...but he got every last resource back for me in less than 24 hours.
He came through for me when I screwed up. While it may look like no one cares, he showed me different.
Thanks Miike.

Comments

• Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited November 2018
    Congrats man, you made a mistake and recovered, I've accidentally forged my entire roster twice and had to work to get crystals to get them, I can't imagine the anger you went through.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    In light of the recent climate on the forums these days, I have to bring a good deed to everyone's attention.
    As many of you know from my posts earlier this week, I mistakenly ranked a 5* bot when I meant to rank my 4*.
    T3s are still a tad rare for me, so this was a BIG deal. I put in a ticket and was told no, by several people.
    Well, many of you saw me lose my mind over this. I was beyond furious.
    @Kabam Miike messaged me asking to explain what was going on so he could reseach it.
    Long story short, he came through for me. I was willing to sacrifice my gold, ore, even the 5* botbjust to get the t3s back...but he got every last resource back for me in less than 24 hours.
    He came through for me when I screwed up. While it may look like no one cares, he showed me different.
    Thanks Miike.

That's awesome! See it's such nonsense what customer support makes you go through, we can't do this, we can't do that. People shouldn't have to make the efforts you made just to get a mistake fixed, it just creates ill will towards the game.
  • Options
    It was a battle but the end result was favorable, so I'm happy...and hopefully if this happens to someone else in the future this can help.
    Right now ranking 5*s are just far too expensive for me. I can get a 5000+ rated duped 4* with one t3 and it takes what...5 t3s class and a t4 to get comparable stats in a 5*?
  • Options
    Guess I won't have that problem, ranking up 5* since I have none. Glad to hear it was sorted by Miike.
  • Options
    What's bad about ranking up a 5 star? That's good though. Sure it's expensive but it's good
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    What's bad about ranking up a 5 star? That's good though. Sure it's expensive but it's good

He didn’t want to rank it up
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Actually @Nutjob , my immediate response was to put in a ticket and ask. I never once denied my mistake, but when they told me they coulddnt do what I knew they could, then yes, I exploded, especially after all the mistakes WE are asked to deal with.
    And, as it turns out, I was right, and it took a total of a few minutes. There's no sense of "entitlement", it's a sense of knowing the difference in good customer service vs bad customer service, especially in times like these where customer service has been an overwhelming problem to the point of open boycott. In a situation like this, you jump at the opportunity to shine, not continue down the road you've taken that's losing players by the hundreds.
    And as for your weak coffee cup example, good customer service would say if you accidentally screwed up your cup of coffee, a respectable establishment will replace it, and if they say "suck it up, there's nothing we can do", after watching them replace someone else's coffee, then yes, that customer would have a right to get upset and no longer solicit that business.
    As you know, being on the forums, the ONLY way to get someone's attention is to either threaten to break, or actually break the rules. I got someones attention, and he helped out. Had I not done that, he may not have even seen my thread.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @DrShotgun @Nutjob
    In a nutshell:

Be nice, truthful, understanding.
    People make mistakes.
    Sometimes people WILL help.

BUT BE NICE (AND INTELLIGENT)