Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Version 8.0 - When and what can we expect from that?

Can you guys just confirm or give us a date shore if it's coming out in either December or January?

I myself and a lot of players would wish the first Chapter of Act 4, a new AM Map, Alliance Wars, Alpha Spark Daily Missions, return of Energon to Featured Chip Arenas' Milestones, the 5* SP3 Mini-Game, like in the MCOC 5* Champions, a new splashscreen and loading screen, and the release of 2 Bots per month again, like June, July, and August 2017's Spotlights, which announced 2 Bots per month instead of 1.

It would also be good to see G1 Bee in normal Bot Crystals, 4* Tactician Bee, and the addition of Exclusive Mods to normal Mod Crystals + the arrival of 5 new Exclusive Mods to replace them.

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    What’s New
    Version 8.0

... lol
  • New microtransactions for you to spend money on.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Can you guys just confirm or give us a date shore if it's coming out in either December or January?

I myself and a lot of players would wish the first Chapter of Act 4, a new AM Map, Alliance Wars, Alpha Spark Daily Missions, return of Energon to Featured Chip Arenas' Milestones, the 5* SP3 Mini-Game, like in the MCOC 5* Champions, a new splashscreen and loading screen, and the release of 2 Bots per month again, like June, July, and August 2017's Spotlights, which announced 2 Bots per month instead of 1.

It would also be good to see G1 Bee in normal Bot Crystals, 4* Tactician Bee, and the addition of Exclusive Mods to normal Mod Crystals + the arrival of 5 new Exclusive Mods to replace them.

That’s everything that I can think of that I’d want too lol 😆👍👍
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos
    Are we going to get the 8.0 update this Dec. ?
  • Expect nothing, and you’ll never be disappointed ;)
  • Can't see Version 8.0 happening for the holidays. They need better QA before releasing any version. We'll be lucky if we get 8 before the Easter Bunny comes out in 2019.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    If they decide to develop this game or even put more staff working on it instead of MCOC then yeah, sometime during next year we can get 8.0
    Hopefully they don't do one decimal at a time though and I don't think it'll be released in December
  • Maybe they will finally label the raid shields. That’s probably enough of an update to label 8.4