Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Alliance map

Hi kabam just thought like doing this.
Can you give us an idea if there even is one on the table yet on when a new map is going to be introduced. I can vouch for a lot of top Alliances are getting so bored and tired of the same bots every week to beat. It wouldnt be as bad if you kept the lanes but swap some bots around like when each months bot was introduced they became the boss in AM which was pretty decent.
But there really needs to be an update and I'm really hoping it's before Christmas.

The thing as well is that I really don't understand what is going on with you guys this game had such a great start and it's just stale now. Most of us still love this game and want more people to get into yes. But your making it really hard when nothing is communicated to your customers.
Yes MCOC might be your priority but you have a player base for this game to.
I hope this thread doesn't get deleted as it's a valid point and it really isn't hard to have a bit of information. If you guys need help just ask if your stuck on ideas. Many people have suggested plenty of ideas. For example synthwave.
I hope to hear back with a good response.
And no snacky comments please from anyone else lol as I know what a few of you are like

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    I agree bro, AM is sooooo boring nowadays I am certain they want to change it soon, maybe map4? But at least a new map with revamped rewards would be grand, thanks
  • Would like to see a Megatronous Alliance Map (Primus Help Us). The Mini-Bosses would be Galvatron and Cyclonus.
  • And the two before the final boss can be bludgeon and ramjet
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Shuffling the stages would be nice too. Swapping stage 1 and 2 would make things non-draining. If your group has a wide timezone, you'll a lot of time waiting in stage 1 because of the long paths and links..unless you're crazy to take down a linked paywall cheetor.
  • @Voltron I always take cheetor linked haha 😂😂 it's a shame he kills me all the time though but the only reason for that is because I always get lag when I fight him no one else and it's soon frustrating
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    We got the original AS map in November of last year and the updated Beast Wars one near the end of May. Maybe we’ll be getting something new in December (which is also when the movie comes out)...