Unicron alliance event

UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
This is an idea for some new content. This is basically a ROTK type of thing but with the whole alliance. It will be unbelievably hard and you will need your whole alliance.

Greeting commanders, Unicron has been spotted a few light years from new quintessa and is heading straight here. His heralds have been spotted roaming new quintessa for total domination. Gather your alliance members together and help fight of chaos. Good luck.

It is like an alliance mission type of mode but with tag team (you can swap bots mid fight). You can have up to 5 bots. There will be 12 lanes which makes 6 people for support. They lay out will be like this:
6 heralds in each lane (one of each class). These heralds are zombie type of bots that have been controlled by unicron (just think of TFP when dark energon posesses Cliffjumper). It is also tag team for the enemy. The tag team for the herald consists of this:
The main herald (stats of primal boss in AM D/100) the main herald can swap mid fight with minion heralds (easy lane 3.2 master difficulty stats). These minon heralds have the same abilities as the main herald, just weaker. When a herald gets KOed, they crumble on the floor (as they are basically zombies) this is the abilities of each class herald.

All heralds have heavies that are beams of energy from their mouth that is 100% chance dark burn (some classes can add more debuffs with the heavies.)

Scout: 30% chance ranged and melee evade, 60% chance crit, 40% power drain on all specials.

Demo: Dark burn from heavy has a 100% chance to inflict dark energon burn (a lethal burn that also drains power). Crit damge 300% more damage, ranged attacks 100% chance unblockable. 100% special damage increase.

Tech: Heavy also inflicts shock dealing 150% of damage, 6 tech shields that inflict 300% shock damage if been hit by melee (can get rid of shields from ranged attacks), power gain if specials connect.

Tactician: 100% chance to nullify chance on all basic ranged, Resistance buffs, armour breaks (if they nullify on armour breaks, they inflict shock dealing 200% damage), if opponent hits while blocking it knocks them back (just like mix master) and they gain a 50% damage attack buff for every combo they complete.

Brawler: gain 1 melee buff when special bar fills up (dealing 150% more damage each melee buff and can be stacked up to 5 times) they heal double of what the bleed damage while bleeding, gain an armour buff when specials connect that soaks up to 20% of damage.

Warrior: 100% to bleed after every combo dealing 300% damage. Gains a 7 second armour piercing buff once special bars fill up, opponents can not evade attacks, 100% crit rate. 40% chance to bleed on crits.

Once you get through that path you have to verse the bosses. The heralds also get the mods the bosses have in the room they are in. Each bosses stats are about the same as a bot from ROTK so it takes a whole alliance to finish one boss. You have a maximum of 2 revives and three heals in each room. When you defeat a herald, all your bots heal 20% of their health. If you defeat a boss, all remaining bots get a 50% heal and dead bots get revived to 25% of health.

The bosses tag team stats are the same as the main heralds and gain the bosses mods. These bosses include:

Bludgeon: 300% crit damage, 100% crit rate, Resitance buffs, 100% precision buff, Buffs can’t be nullified or stolen. The other 4 heralds budgeon tag teams with are the warrior heralds.

Cyclonus: 100% chance to reflect ranged when blocking dealing 250% more damage, 150% damage shocks when nullify, 100% armour piercing, heavy bleeds dealing 150% damage, gain 4 resistance buffs after being hit bu a melee soaking up 20% each (can remove resistance buffs from ranged attacks). His tag team is his armarda. His armarda has 150% ranged speed and armour piercing on each melee hit.

Scourge: He is a scout with a 5 second power lock after every combo he finishes, power drains on sp1, heal block on sp2, and 7 stacked bleeds on sp3, his signature is a power gain on every melee hit. The mods he is on is Triple debuff duration, 40% chance to evade melee hits, bleeds inflicted on him do 50% less damage, and powergain after he dodges every ranged attack. His team consists of his sweeps, his sweeps have give a backfire buff on every hit, dealing 150% more damage that the special does.

Galvatron: 1000% ranged speed, 50% crit rate, 400% crit damage, Galvatron also gains the abilty to get an extra 30 dark energy buffs by simply backstepping (like prowl) 100% chance to burn on every basic ranged dealing 150% damage, 300% special damage, and power leaks after every melee
(like the left lane in the first room for AM). His tag team consists of the demo Heralds.

Megatronus (No class): exact same relics as the one in his spotlight but has some extra mods, 100% unblockable, 200% ranged speed, bleeds at the end of every combo dealing 80% of damage, Dark energon burn at the end of every heavy, can only purify the relic of chaos (burn everytime you get to close). His heralds are all the previous bosses (but the same stats as the main heralds.
Once your alliance defeats him, you move on to mission two. Unicron.





Comments

  • In mission two you and your alliance verse only two bots, both are unicron.

    Trapped unicron (Planet/ Robot form)
    You are face to face with the god of chaos, he is in his prision form so he can only use 0.2-2% of his true power.
    Has advantage over everyone

    Abilities:

    Energy manipulation: Every time you dodge, you lose power

    Reality warping: Can bend the fabrics of reality to how ever he wants it, can turn your bots into any other bot he wants (while fighting) after he completes a combo

    Shape shifting: Can turn into any bot he wants to at any time for however long, doubling the abilities.

    Immortality: gets random Immortality buffs at any time (has a 30 second cool down)

    Possession: can turn bots that have been KOed from your team turn on you (once the KOed bots have been possessed, they tag team unicron and verse you until you destroy it

    Matter manipulation: can turn your Buffs into any debuffs with ranged attacks

    Biological Manipulation: Can turn make the possessed bot from your team more powerful.

    Chaos Control: he has any control over chaos (if there is a debuff or dot debuff inflicted in him, he can control it to inflict it back to you or turn it into a buff.

    Heavies: He is a special type of bot that has two heavies

    1. transforms into a planet and shots a laser energy blast that inflicts cosmic power (cosmic power is power drain, burn, shock, bleed and backfire)

    2. Brings a herald out of the ground to hold on to you for 3 seconds (this stops movement and burns you) you can dodge both of them by sidstepping and you can backstep the herald heavy.

    Mods: 1000% ranged speed, 100% melee damage, ( goes up by 30% each time he loses 20% of health), Gains what ever buffs you get. But this unicron does not get any specials

    Yoy have destroyed unicron’s physical shell from the battle. This has made matters worse as unicron is now in his true form (as the prision shell stopped 98% of his true power) you will need some help, luckily, primus is here to aid you. He gives you the the help of a prime, the one and only Prima. Prima will replace one of the bots on your team (you still keep the synergy with the bot you replaced) and you get to play as him with your tag team.
    Prima holds the star saber. The true star saber is able to collapse the whole transformers multiverse so the sp3 is able to give unicron every single debuff in the game (but gets rid of 30% of your health).
    Sp2 Makes prima blast the matrix at unicron (as the matrix is in the hilt of the star saber) and gives the ability for matrix protection and matrix burn (idea from @Optima1P ) so if unicron hits prima while matrix protection is on, he delivers the matrix burn which does an insane amount of damage and also heals prima if you hit him while mateix protection is on.
    Sp1 is a swing from the star saber that gives prima debuff imunity and gives him an 10% attack buff (can be stacked any amount of time) also gives prima the ability to shock when he hits with the star saber. Prima’s ranged attacks have a 50% chance to burn and each hit of the star star saber gives the enemy cosmic debuff (cosmic debuff is power drain, burn, shock, bleed and backfire but the enemy heals while he hits primal with cosmic debuff) he gets a 40% evade for 6 seconds every time he dodges a special. He gets a melee buff every time he finishes a combo (can be stacked any amount of times).
    Prima is also blessed from primus so some things unicron has won’t apply to him (like he can still bleed unicron even though unicron has the heal immunity mod etc)

    Unicron (True form):

    He gets the ability of every single bot in the game (so heavies deliver burn, shock, T’Clog, powerlock, he gets power gain, confusion etc.)

    Bleeds give heal block

    Blocks can reflect, get shock charges when ranged attacks hit his block, knock the enemy back when they hit his block etc.

    Gains all the abilities from his Trapped form

    Gets paired with every single mod and relic in the game (Except raid mods).


  • This might sound impossible but it’s not, it is very hard and is good for new content and co-operating with your alliance. Please share your thoughts on this
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 525
    Awesome idea
  • Hi UrAverageMalaka,
    Thanks so much for the suggestion and sharing your feedback!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,371
    Hi UrAverageMalaka,
    Thanks so much for the suggestion and sharing your feedback!

    If this does become a thing, please actually make it possible 😥
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 295
    TL;DR
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 135
    In mission two you and your alliance verse only two bots, both are unicron.

    Trapped unicron (Planet/ Robot form)
    You are face to face with the god of chaos, he is in his prision form so he can only use 0.2-2% of his true power.
    Has advantage over everyone

    Abilities:

    Energy manipulation: Every time you dodge, you lose power

    Reality warping: Can bend the fabrics of reality to how ever he wants it, can turn your bots into any other bot he wants (while fighting) after he completes a combo

    Shape shifting: Can turn into any bot he wants to at any time for however long, doubling the abilities.

    Immortality: gets random Immortality buffs at any time (has a 30 second cool down)

    Possession: can turn bots that have been KOed from your team turn on you (once the KOed bots have been possessed, they tag team unicron and verse you until you destroy it

    Matter manipulation: can turn your Buffs into any debuffs with ranged attacks

    Biological Manipulation: Can turn make the possessed bot from your team more powerful.

    Chaos Control: he has any control over chaos (if there is a debuff or dot debuff inflicted in him, he can control it to inflict it back to you or turn it into a buff.

    Heavies: He is a special type of bot that has two heavies

    1. transforms into a planet and shots a laser energy blast that inflicts cosmic power (cosmic power is power drain, burn, shock, bleed and backfire)

    2. Brings a herald out of the ground to hold on to you for 3 seconds (this stops movement and burns you) you can dodge both of them by sidstepping and you can backstep the herald heavy.

    Mods: 1000% ranged speed, 100% melee damage, ( goes up by 30% each time he loses 20% of health), Gains what ever buffs you get. But this unicron does not get any specials

    Yoy have destroyed unicron’s physical shell from the battle. This has made matters worse as unicron is now in his true form (as the prision shell stopped 98% of his true power) you will need some help, luckily, primus is here to aid you. He gives you the the help of a prime, the one and only Prima. Prima will replace one of the bots on your team (you still keep the synergy with the bot you replaced) and you get to play as him with your tag team.
    Prima holds the star saber. The true star saber is able to collapse the whole transformers multiverse so the sp3 is able to give unicron every single debuff in the game (but gets rid of 30% of your health).
    Sp2 Makes prima blast the matrix at unicron (as the matrix is in the hilt of the star saber) and gives the ability for matrix protection and matrix burn (idea from @Optima1P ) so if unicron hits prima while matrix protection is on, he delivers the matrix burn which does an insane amount of damage and also heals prima if you hit him while mateix protection is on.
    Sp1 is a swing from the star saber that gives prima debuff imunity and gives him an 10% attack buff (can be stacked any amount of time) also gives prima the ability to shock when he hits with the star saber. Prima’s ranged attacks have a 50% chance to burn and each hit of the star star saber gives the enemy cosmic debuff (cosmic debuff is power drain, burn, shock, bleed and backfire but the enemy heals while he hits primal with cosmic debuff) he gets a 40% evade for 6 seconds every time he dodges a special. He gets a melee buff every time he finishes a combo (can be stacked any amount of times).
    Prima is also blessed from primus so some things unicron has won’t apply to him (like he can still bleed unicron even though unicron has the heal immunity mod etc)

    Unicron (True form):

    He gets the ability of every single bot in the game (so heavies deliver burn, shock, T’Clog, powerlock, he gets power gain, confusion etc.)

    Bleeds give heal block

    Blocks can reflect, get shock charges when ranged attacks hit his block, knock the enemy back when they hit his block etc.

    Gains all the abilities from his Trapped form

    Gets paired with every single mod and relic in the game (Except raid mods).


    Thanks for considering my idea from my Rodimus build!
  • Optima1P wrote: »
    In mission two you and your alliance verse only two bots, both are unicron.

    Trapped unicron (Planet/ Robot form)
    You are face to face with the god of chaos, he is in his prision form so he can only use 0.2-2% of his true power.
    Has advantage over everyone

    Abilities:

    Energy manipulation: Every time you dodge, you lose power

    Reality warping: Can bend the fabrics of reality to how ever he wants it, can turn your bots into any other bot he wants (while fighting) after he completes a combo

    Shape shifting: Can turn into any bot he wants to at any time for however long, doubling the abilities.

    Immortality: gets random Immortality buffs at any time (has a 30 second cool down)

    Possession: can turn bots that have been KOed from your team turn on you (once the KOed bots have been possessed, they tag team unicron and verse you until you destroy it

    Matter manipulation: can turn your Buffs into any debuffs with ranged attacks

    Biological Manipulation: Can turn make the possessed bot from your team more powerful.

    Chaos Control: he has any control over chaos (if there is a debuff or dot debuff inflicted in him, he can control it to inflict it back to you or turn it into a buff.

    Heavies: He is a special type of bot that has two heavies

    1. transforms into a planet and shots a laser energy blast that inflicts cosmic power (cosmic power is power drain, burn, shock, bleed and backfire)

    2. Brings a herald out of the ground to hold on to you for 3 seconds (this stops movement and burns you) you can dodge both of them by sidstepping and you can backstep the herald heavy.

    Mods: 1000% ranged speed, 100% melee damage, ( goes up by 30% each time he loses 20% of health), Gains what ever buffs you get. But this unicron does not get any specials

    Yoy have destroyed unicron’s physical shell from the battle. This has made matters worse as unicron is now in his true form (as the prision shell stopped 98% of his true power) you will need some help, luckily, primus is here to aid you. He gives you the the help of a prime, the one and only Prima. Prima will replace one of the bots on your team (you still keep the synergy with the bot you replaced) and you get to play as him with your tag team.
    Prima holds the star saber. The true star saber is able to collapse the whole transformers multiverse so the sp3 is able to give unicron every single debuff in the game (but gets rid of 30% of your health).
    Sp2 Makes prima blast the matrix at unicron (as the matrix is in the hilt of the star saber) and gives the ability for matrix protection and matrix burn (idea from @Optima1P ) so if unicron hits prima while matrix protection is on, he delivers the matrix burn which does an insane amount of damage and also heals prima if you hit him while mateix protection is on.
    Sp1 is a swing from the star saber that gives prima debuff imunity and gives him an 10% attack buff (can be stacked any amount of time) also gives prima the ability to shock when he hits with the star saber. Prima’s ranged attacks have a 50% chance to burn and each hit of the star star saber gives the enemy cosmic debuff (cosmic debuff is power drain, burn, shock, bleed and backfire but the enemy heals while he hits primal with cosmic debuff) he gets a 40% evade for 6 seconds every time he dodges a special. He gets a melee buff every time he finishes a combo (can be stacked any amount of times).
    Prima is also blessed from primus so some things unicron has won’t apply to him (like he can still bleed unicron even though unicron has the heal immunity mod etc)

    Unicron (True form):

    He gets the ability of every single bot in the game (so heavies deliver burn, shock, T’Clog, powerlock, he gets power gain, confusion etc.)

    Bleeds give heal block

    Blocks can reflect, get shock charges when ranged attacks hit his block, knock the enemy back when they hit his block etc.

    Gains all the abilities from his Trapped form

    Gets paired with every single mod and relic in the game (Except raid mods).


    Thanks for considering my idea from my Rodimus build!
    No worries, it was a good idea

  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 768
    Liked it but the unicron part is so complicated
  • @Slayer
    Tell me what part of the unicron one you find confusing and i will explain it to you

  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 768
    @Slayer
    Tell me what part of the unicron one you find confusing and i will explain it to you

    Its his abilities part speaking of trigger rate and stuff
    Debuff part
    And prima vs. unicron part
  • Ok, for i will tell you how he activates his abilities

    Energy Manipulation: This is during the whole fight, each backstep & side step loses 20% of power

    Reality warping: has a 100% chance to trigger after he completes a combo, the effect lasts for 15 seconds and it decreases you stats by 20%

    The shape shifting ability can triggers at certain Everytime his health goes down by 5% (this shape shifting lasts for 20 seconds)

    Possession: He can possess your bots every time you use a special on him, it has a 40% chance to trigger

    Chaos control: This happens after he uses his second heavy and has a 100% chance to activate dealing double the damage

    For the prima part, you swap one of you bots fro prima (but still keep the synergy) which makes prima apart of your tag team. Prima is the only bot that can ignore mods (like he can still make unicron bleed even on bleed imunity etc)




  • Also one more thing, if you hit unicron while he is bleeding, you get damaged (not much, probably the same amount as a nullify from cyclonus) as he bleeds dark energon and dark energon is extremely toxic to cybertronians, only exceptions are:
    Megatron (because he controls dark energon)

    Galvatron (because he is immune to dark energon)

    Cyclonus, immune to dark energon

    Optimus (G1) (Matrix protects him from dark energon)
  • May I recommend other Heralds of Unicron? These are the more obscure Heralds:

    Thunderwing: Acts like an Unstoppable Force and Immovable Object.
    Tarantulas: Acts like a Power and Health Manipulator and Consumer.
    Sideways (Armada): Acts as a Buff Stealer and can trick people with fake Buffs and Debuffs.
    Sideways (RotF): Acts as a weapons expert, having different weapon modes with different DoT Debuffs.
    Sweeps: These are grunt henchman that have combinations of more modern abilities.
  • DarkMatrixDarkMatrix Posts: 52
    edited November 2018
    I actually came up with a version of Unicron as well not really like @UrAverageMalaka version but has some extra parts, perhaps an incorporation of both? anyway this is my first build so im open to ideas


    Rank: Max
    Level: Max
    Forge: Max
    Sig: Max

    Miniature version (he can do this because he is a god)

    Class: Universal (all classes have a disadvantage)

    Bio: Unicron is the first creation of The One and was then split to form his twin brother Primus. He and his brother eventually became mortal enemies, and Unicron seeks to destroy Primus, Cybertron, and the Transformers race. He has now found his way to New Quintessa and seeks to harness its power, then destroy it.
    Passive: Destroyer of Worlds - For every time the player is hit by Unicron or for every 4 times Unicron is hit, Unicron gains a dark charge which increases attack by 2% and reduces enemy attack by 1.5 (max of 75) 20 are removed with Unicrons sp3

    Passive: Dark Energon - any repairs the player attempts, repairs Unicron, and the player looses the health they attempted to repair.

    Passive: Destroy The Remains of Primus - if a heavy connects with the player Unicron has a 50% Chance to steal every buff the player has dealing 90% attack as dark burn damage and 20% attack for each buff stolen

    Passive: Controller of Chaos - For every 12% health Unicron loses he inverts the controls of the player for 30 seconds

    Passive: The power of Chaos - Dashing backwards steals 10% of opponents current power
    Signature ability: All hail The Chaos Bringer
    At 10% health Unicron repairs health equivalent to 50% (only applies once) and gains 50 dark charges
    Melee: has a 20% chance to inflict armor break for every hit opponent receives.

    Heavy:If opponent is hit has a 90% to inflict shock dealing 60% attack per second for 6 seconds

    Animation: Unicron reaches out his arm and a bolt of purple lightning falls from the sky

    Ranged: Unicron's ranged attacks have a 50% chance to inflict burn (applys if opponent is blocking as well)

    Animation: Unicron forms a dark energon blaster on his arm before firing it, vanishes after its use
    Sp1: Chaos Forever - 100% chance to power burn, draining 0.5% of a bar every 2 seconds for 4 seconds and dealing 30% damage per bar drained
    70% chance to inflict bleed dealing 25% attack for 2 seconds

    Animation - Unicron forms a sword from Dark Energon and stabs it into the player then kicks them backwards
    Sp2: Chaos Incarnate - 100% chance to inflict shock dealing 70% attack over 5 seconds with 60% chance to power burn

    Animation - Unicron headbutts the player knocking the back and fires 3 simultaneous blasts from his blaster
    Sp3: Chaos Unleashed: 100% chance to Stun for 7 seconds and bleed dealing 120% attack over 5 seconds. Unicron also has a 80% chance to gain a permanent attack buff

    Animation: Unicron throws the player into the wall fires a bolt of lightning at them then disappears and reappears in planet mode and consumes the player.
    Synergies- none

    I think the idea itself though is great, i think itd be fun and challenging, would like to see it happen, hopefully in the near future
  • May I recommend other Heralds of Unicron? These are the more obscure Heralds:

    Thunderwing: Acts like an Unstoppable Force and Immovable Object.
    Tarantulas: Acts like a Power and Health Manipulator and Consumer.
    Sideways (Armada): Acts as a Buff Stealer and can trick people with fake Buffs and Debuffs.
    Sideways (RotF): Acts as a weapons expert, having different weapon modes with different DoT Debuffs.
    Sweeps: These are grunt henchman that have combinations of more modern abilities.
    You know what, they would work very much, maybe make them in mission two and make unicron mission


    DarkMatrix wrote: »
    I actually came up with a version of Unicron as well not really like @UrAverageMalaka version but has some extra parts, perhaps an incorporation of both? anyway this is my first build so im open to ideas


    Rank: Max
    Level: Max
    Forge: Max
    Sig: Max

    Miniature version (he can do this because he is a god)

    Class: Universal (all classes have a disadvantage)

    Bio: Unicron is the first creation of The One and was then split to form his twin brother Primus. He and his brother eventually became mortal enemies, and Unicron seeks to destroy Primus, Cybertron, and the Transformers race. He has now found his way to New Quintessa and seeks to harness its power, then destroy it.
    Passive: Destroyer of Worlds - For every time the player is hit by Unicron or for every 4 times Unicron is hit, Unicron gains a dark charge which increases attack by 2% and reduces enemy attack by 1.5 (max of 75) 20 are removed with Unicrons sp3

    Passive: Dark Energon - any repairs the player attempts, repairs Unicron, and the player looses the health they attempted to repair.

    Passive: Destroy The Remains of Primus - if a heavy connects with the player Unicron has a 50% Chance to steal every buff the player has dealing 90% attack as dark burn damage and 20% attack for each buff stolen

    Passive: Controller of Chaos - For every 12% health Unicron loses he inverts the controls of the player for 30 seconds

    Passive: The power of Chaos - Dashing backwards steals 10% of opponents current power
    Signature ability: All hail The Chaos Bringer
    At 10% health Unicron repairs health equivalent to 50% (only applies once) and gains 50 dark charges
    Melee: has a 20% chance to inflict armor break for every hit opponent receives.

    Heavy:If opponent is hit has a 90% to inflict shock dealing 60% attack per second for 6 seconds

    Animation: Unicron reaches out his arm and a bolt of purple lightning falls from the sky

    Ranged: Unicron's ranged attacks have a 50% chance to inflict burn (applys if opponent is blocking as well)

    Animation: Unicron forms a dark energon blaster on his arm before firing it, vanishes after its use
    Sp1: Chaos Forever - 100% chance to power burn, draining 0.5% of a bar every 2 seconds for 4 seconds and dealing 30% damage per bar drained
    70% chance to inflict bleed dealing 25% attack for 2 seconds

    Animation - Unicron forms a sword from Dark Energon and stabs it into the player then kicks them backwards
    Sp2: Chaos Incarnate - 100% chance to inflict shock dealing 70% attack over 5 seconds with 60% chance to power burn

    Animation - Unicron headbutts the player knocking the back and fires 3 simultaneous blasts from his blaster
    Sp3: Chaos Unleashed: 100% chance to Stun for 7 seconds and bleed dealing 120% attack over 5 seconds. Unicron also has a 80% chance to gain a permanent attack buff

    Animation: Unicron throws the player into the wall fires a bolt of lightning at them then disappears and reappears in planet mode and consumes the player.
    Synergies- none

    I think the idea itself though is great, i think itd be fun and challenging, would like to see it happen, hopefully in the near future

    This is really good. The difference between yours and mine though is yours build of unicron is like a playable bot, mine is like a unplayable boss. But once again, good job on the character build

  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 768
    Thanks for explaining that @UrAverageMalaka 😎
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    uh where are the rewards kabam?
  • Greetings comanders.
    The remains of the one of the ancient one known as Nexus prime (One of the Thirteen and the first combiner) has been spotted by starscream on scouting new quintessa. With his remains, lay one of his organs “the enigma of combination”. After the battle with unicron (check the unicron alliance event for background) megatron and optimus have teamed and have realised they are in need of more power. Shockwave, Wheeljack and Ratchet team up to clone more of the primes organs with only few resources. Once complete, the scientists experimented it with a few strike teams (constructicons, combaticons, arieal bots etc). What was the cause of the experments, hunger for power for the test subjects. Now with the combiner teams scattered around new quintessa and causing chaos, it is your job to stop them with your Tag Team and calm their circuts. Good luck.

    This is a Tag team mode where you will have to verse combiners. It is a ROTK type of set up where you have to verse high level combiners.

    There is only one lane and you will have to verse combiners with your tag team. I will use the combaticons as a example of how work.
    Mission One (combiners)

    The fight starts off with the weakest of the combiner team (swindle). The wealest stats will be around the level of a hard lane master spotlight (3.2). You will have 45 seconds to beat him or he swaps with another member. They swap from the weakest to strongest. The strongest in this case would be brawl. (Strongest has the stats of an ROTK Character). You will have 6 minutes to beat the strongest of the team. Once the strongest timer runs out, there will be a cut scene of the team turning into a combiner. To find the combiners stats, you double each team members stats and add them together. The combiner gains all the teams abilities (say swindle has backfire and, brawl had crit damage and vortex has bleeds) then bruticus will have those abilities. Heavies and Specials one-two can’t knock combiners down. You will need to use and sp3 to knock them down. If you knock them down 3 times then the combiner breaks apart and you have to verse the team individually again (the team loses health depending on how much you have damaged the combiner. If you KO one of the bots before the timer runs out then the enemy can’t combine.

    Mission two (phase sixers)
    Phase sixers have also been spotted in new quintessa and theyvare disobeying megatrons orders. Its up to your new combiner team to take down these powerful cybertronians. Good luck commander.

    Once you completed the combiner mission, you have unlocked the ability to get combiner crystals. You get 2 if you complete master spotlight and they cost 500 energon. You also get two when you complete the combiner mission. What is in thse combiner crystals? FIVE More Crystals! but these crystals are named after the combiners you get in the game (bruticus crystal, devisator crystal etc. In these crystals are the bots you need to make you combiner team (so a bruticus crystal will have all the combaticons and a superion crystal will have the arielbots) you will need everyone in this crystal to have a combiner team.

    Now for the game play, to play a a combiner you need every bot in your tag team to have their special 3 up and they have to have a combo meter of 25+. Once they get this, a button will appear over the special button. Clicking this button will get you to a cut scene of your bots turning into a combiner. The stats of the Phase Sixers you have to verse are mulitplied by 4 frol the stats of the combiner boss in the last mission (Predaking). Some one else can make the kods they are on, and look at the character builds that @SparkShredder @Gunz0 @ScarredArachnid333 done for the characters/combiners.

    Tell me what you think
Sign In or Register to comment.