Home› Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Relic Tickets stuck?

boxworthyboxworthy Posts: 1
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just noticed my Relic Tickets have been stuck at 3 in my inventory even though I’ve earned far more clearing the ranks in Arena for a few weeks. Is this a problem for anyone else?

Comments

  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    edited November 2018
    boxworthy wrote: »
    I just noticed my Relic Tickets have been stuck at 3 in my inventory even though I’ve earned far more clearing the ranks in Arena for a few weeks. Is this a problem for anyone else?

    You get the Relic Tickets when 100% explored spotlight mission. The tickets from arena are different things.
  • I know, I score the required 2200 points, but I see no ticket in my invertory added up!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    The ticket you see in the arena milestone is the ticket to collect rank rewards for that arena. It’s not a relic ticket.
Sign In or Register to comment.