Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Raid repair kits

Hi we’ve got a big issue here
In raids when we want to revive or repair one bot, the screen says unavailable
So we have to revive or repair all 3 bots just to fix the bot we want 😩
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos
I don’t wanna bother you guys but I’d appreciate very much if you could look into this error

Comments

• Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    If anyone wants to please respond lol 😂
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    In Bot Battle it says score 2,500 points by using any single raid repair kit
    Well where are the single raid repair kits???
    @Kabam Miike could you look 👀 into this single raid/revive kit ERROR? please😕
    I’d sure appreciate it if this error gets fixed 😊
  • Options
    I’m tired it’s the item use event not bot battle lol
  • Options
    qw5p2k5abqyc.png
    Here’s the image
    Whenever I raid and want to repair one bot I’m forced to repair/revive all 3 😂😩
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    If you guys
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos
    Wanna look 👀 into this single raid repair/revive kit issue your welcome too 😕
    I’d sure appreciate it 😊
  • Options
    Yea, I kinda have to agree with this. Plus, I think we should be able to stock up on raid repairs outside of the game mode. I lost an easy raid because the timer ran out because my phone was too slow and I had to keep buying raid repairs.
  • Options
    Yea, I kinda have to agree with this. Plus, I think we should be able to stock up on raid repairs outside of the game mode. I lost an easy raid because the timer ran out because my phone was too slow and I had to keep buying raid repairs.

That’s a shame if we had single raid repair kits that wouldn’t have happened to spend all that energon
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    edited November 2018
    There are no single repair/revive kits for raids, only squad. The game is made like that and I think that there's a good reason behind it - if you want to use class advantage, you have to repair/revive your whole squad, otherwise you're in clear advantage
  • Options
    a75kpltg35mt.png
    But look 👀 at this picture it says use a single raid revive kit to score 2,500points
    For item use right now but there’s no single raid kits to use ERROR
    @Kabam Miike if your logging in could you check it out please? 😕
  • Options
    And any single raid kit is supposed to score 1k ERROR
    Where are the single kits?
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Dunno mate, probably there were single bot repair/revive kits back in the days. I've started playing this year's May so it's either left over and no one noticed it or they simply forgot that there are no single bot repair/revives, because since I'm playing - the item usage points were looking always like that.
  • Options
    ktomov wrote: »
    Dunno mate, probably there were single bot repair/revive kits back in the days. I've started playing this year's May so it's either left over and no one noticed it or they simply forgot that there are no single bot repair/revives, because since I'm playing - the item usage points were looking always like that.

Same story for the Mod Paralyzer they forgot about it but then fixed it