Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

MV1 4-5 Star Optimus Prime

Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
I have a good number of 4star bots.. But the one but that continues to elude me is the MV1 Optimus Prime bot. I can only seem to roll a 2-3 star version of him. Does anyone else have any success rolling this him?

I’ve been playing for almost a year just about everyday.. im curious why he is so hard to roll. Maybe it’s just me?????
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    This happens to anyone. The more you think about it, the more it superstitiously eludes.
  • Options
    LordZarak212LordZarak212 Posts: 45
    edited November 2018
    One of the first ones I got was MV1 Prime. Grimlock was my white whale until two days back.
  • Options
    Every account has 1-2 bots that just dodged them every crystal roll
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Yes I here ya buddy I can’t get Grimlock lol
  • Options
    Starscream was my elusive 4* for the longest time, and pretty much realized no chance of getting a 5* of him. I like my Grimlock and Tantrum for my brawlers, and if I could I'd trade you my MV1 for just about any 4* other than Mixmaster.
  • Options
    Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Soundwave is mine. No matter what, I can’t pull him from anything. I don’t even have him as a 3* because I accidentally hit forge on my megatronus.
  • Options
    MV1 Prime was either my 1st or 2nd 4-star bot in the game, but for about a year, I couldn't dupe him. I finally duped him recently after completing the Expert Scorponok Special Mission (also as part of that, I finally duped my 4-star ROTF Megatron, which had been unduped for 9 months).

In terms of the 4-star bot I want but haven't yet gotten, I posted this in another thread, but G1 Optimus Prime is my "White Whale". Sure I am also missing a 4-star Galvatron (I have both maxed out as 3-stars and heavily duped), but G1 Optimus is the one I really want to pull.
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Reaction86 wrote: »

this right here
  • Options
    Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    4-Star Barricade continues to elude me
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Raptor22 wrote: »
    4-Star Barricade continues to elude me

Got it twice out of a premium crystal, but still can't get Arcee no matter the crystal. As said above, there are 2 or 3 bots, that simply don't land on someones hands.
  • Options
    GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Yes, I have every 4* but windblade and soundwave, so count me in the club
  • Options
    BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    For the longest time my 3 bots were Arcee, Grindor and Sideswipe. I pulled 5* Arcee as my 2nd ever 5*, Pulled grindor as my 4th 5* both before i ever pulled the 4*s. Then about a month and a half ago I had a streak of 8 4* crystals that included Arcee, Arcee(forged the duped arcee into my 5* immediately), grindor, sideswipe, grindor(again forged into 5*), arcee, Mixmaster(irrelevant to the story but part of the chain) and grindor.
  • Options
    AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    edited November 2018
    2hquxjgd117m.jpg

I have all that I need. I don't lose sleep over any other bot. This is my M.V.P.
  • Options
    I don't have only 4 4*s grimlock starscream scout bee and bludgeon. However I have grimlock and starscream as 5 stars
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Voltron wrote: »
    Reaction86 wrote: »

this right here

Just the 1-2?
    JUST 1 OR 2?

Here are my 4* unachievables
    - Shockwave, Grindor, Bonecrusher, Windblade, Ratchet, Drift, Cheetor, Ultra Magnus, G1 Bee, Bay-Bee, Sideswipe, R-G-B Sharks.
    - woot woot
    - 26x 4* Dupes in a row
    - 3x 5* Dupes in a row
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I miss 4* Ramjet.
  • Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    I miss 4* Ramjet.

You can have my 5* Ramjet...
  • Options
    The only one that still evades me as a 4* is Prowl. Got the 5* instead though..
  • Options
    KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Mine unfortunately happens to be one of the best bots in the game, windblade.. can never seem to get her
  • Options
    The only 4* I’m missing is Hound - the game must like me