Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

So what's coming our way for Cyber (Bee) Monday?

Discounted Scorponok? A 4* or 5* discounted Bumblebee (G1, not Bayverse)? More 5* bot crystals?

Comments

• Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    energon offers or rank up offers. Just had the character offers so next will be rank up materials or energon offers, possibly even for energon rather than money.
  • Options
    ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    aa0.png

That sums up my expectations
  • Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Gonna be rankup materials for Energon. Deal, unlocking a deal, unlocking a deal. Also I expect Energon discounts and bonus items.
  • Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    T4C
    ——
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Kitten wrote: »
    T4C
    ——

I hope you mean T4CS.

Edit: got confused with the other game... T4CC versus T4C generic.
  • Options
    Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    edited November 2018
    9 Energon for £9 then
    19 Energon for £19 then
    49 Energon for £48 then
    99 Energon for £99.

100 T4 sparks for £20
    300 T4 sparks for £50
    500 T4 sparks for £100
    800 T4 sparks for £250
    1000 T4 sparks for £500.

• Options
    McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    yeah im guessing Nothing too!
  • Options
    edited November 2018

😞

No T4CS
    Two 5 Star Awakenings in 3 months, both the only 2 I didn’t want: Demolition and Warrior.
  • Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    Vavatron wrote: »
    😞

No T4CS
    Two 5 Star Awakenings in 3 months, both the only 2 I didn’t want: Demolition and Warrior.

Boohoo... Coming from the person who got 3 amazing bots from the 5* exclusive crystal the other day...
  • Options
    CeltCelt Posts: 190
    😞

No T4CS

Let me guess, you wanted that one ?

pp9f1u7pr4qp.png
  • Options
    Yup not spending 105 euro on RANDOM awakening program. Guess my first post in the thread was answered how I expected it.
  • Options
    Celt wrote: »
    😞

No T4CS

pp9f1u7pr4qp.png

Haha my mate got the same! The deals are decent, not too happy with the energon one however the £99.99 is nice with the extra 3,100 energon, thanks Kabaam :smiley:
  • Options
    Synthwave wrote: »
    I think Kabam forgot the meaning of the word "deal".

So much for Cyber Monday savings.

Yeah I think the energon ones were a bit disappointing however the 3,100 energon £99.99 is cool imo
  • Options

The offers are not "deals" in the meaning of what we understand. They are something that they rarely do without any discount. I was prepared spending 100 euro tonight, but only if I was able to get the awakening program I wanted, not some random crap that probably I don't even have the bot to use it on. So yeah. Congrats on the guys that snatched it, hopefully you're happy with your choice, but for me both the Black Friday and Cyber Monday offers seems underwhelming.
  • Options
    I wish they would put something out that makes you say “I definitely want that”
    I’m not seeing it in any of the offers. Thanks anyway kabam
  • Options
    Ænigma wrote: »
    😞

No T4CS

Boohoo... Coming from the person who got 3 amazing bots from the 5* exclusive crystal the other day...

Haha! Fair enough!
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    😞

No T4CS

pp9f1u7pr4qp.png

Tact 1st choice, Scout 2nd, Tech 3rd...

Congrats!
  • Options
    😞

No T4CS

pp9f1u7pr4qp.png

Tact 1st choice, Scout 2nd, Tech 3rd...

Congrats!

Thanks, I actually didn't have any preference on the class needed, but Scout did have some priority so i'm quite happy.

And personnally, I think that the Cyber monday offer was quite good, the energon and the cash ones.
    I mean, the energon one can get you in total 8 T3C, 1T3A, 2 T4B and the others things. That's huge, I don't think that this deal was bad at all. It's not the best of course, but it's rather decent imo.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

this is what I said about Friday. Just an excuse to put out an offer rather than a good deal of any kind.
    As it is, they have SOME value but the cost is still ridiculous. There is nothing here that a spender wouldn't snap up anyway or that is going to make a non spender or someone who can't otherwise usually afford it, spend money.
  • Options
    Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

Totally.
  • Options
    igwd1vi9feo0.gif
  • Options
    McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    I was secretly hoping for a 5*og prime or megatronus deal. I think for that I would’ve paid $100 but it would have had to come with the dup awakening program. Hell they could’ve done something like only the first 1000 people make it like a door buster! I think it would’ve flowed off the shelves
  • Options
    McBusket wrote: »
    I was secretly hoping for a 5*og prime or megatronus deal. I think for that I would’ve paid $100 but it would have had to come with the dup awakening program. Hell they could’ve done something like only the first 1000 people make it like a door buster! I think it would’ve flowed off the shelves

I also thought about some kind of limited offering to drive up buzz and sales. Maybe they'll try it with other exclusive deals? It'd be cool to have an active counter to show how many are available to purchase, or something like that.
  • Options

I also thought about some kind of limited offering to drive up buzz and sales. Maybe they'll try it with other exclusive deals? It'd be cool to have an active counter to show how many are available to purchase, or something like that.

THEY DID THAT ON FRIDAY!
  • Options

THEY DID THAT ON FRIDAY!

Nah bro. That was only limited by how many each person could buy, not how many total could be sold.

• Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I think deal by Kabam’s definition for this game is not a lower priced offering, but that something is even offered at all.
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »
    I think deal by Kabam’s definition for this game is not a lower priced offering, but that something is even offered at all.

Exactly, we will not see those kind of offer in a long time, imo