Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Game optimized for Galaxy S9 ??

Got the galaxy S9 and have noticed that very often the game lags or freezes completely in the middle of a fight, stays as that for some seconds and then goes back to normal (most of the times, my bot was hit already). Anyone has the same issue?? is this a S9 issue or it's something general??

Comments

• I'm on an lg g7 and am seeing this after the latest two updates. Before this the game ran flawlessly on this device. I've seen a few others mention something recently about pauses and long freezes.
  • Im playing on a S9, and the only time I experience lag or freezes is when I play a lot of arena rounds on top of each other, which to be fair isn't that often. But it has come with the last few updates. In general I can't say I have any issues to complain about regarding how the game runs. On my old s7 on the other hand...
  • GilopsGilops Posts: 12
    My s9 is the best I've expierenced for game play so far, it rarely lags, downside for me is the way it fits in my hands compared to my old s6
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Check REQUIREMENTS thread for compatibility and recommendations
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Peponfree wrote: »
    Got the galaxy S9 and have noticed that very often the game lags or freezes completely in the middle of a fight, stays as that for some seconds and then goes back to normal (most of the times, my bot was hit already). Anyone has the same issue?? is this a S9 issue or it's something general??

Use game tuner, and close any bloatware you may have running in the background.