Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Should Grindor deal burn on special 3

Grindor can burn when he crits on heavies. But WHY can't he burn on his special 3 when he shoots the SAME MISSILES and doesn't burn? The special 3 must deal burn ESPECIALLY because its the ultimate special. But what do you people think?

Should Grindor deal burn on special 3 27 votes

YES! buff grindor that he does burn on special 3!
66%
KillMasterCFlrsbwRaptor22SparkShredderMeatShield72Bodyopus79splendicBumblebee254Black_ThoughtMr_WonderfulVavatronUrAverageMalakaSlayerScarredArachnid333OptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko5Blaze_KagamiBaRdYaAmN 18 votes
No! Leave grindors missle logic have no sense and doesn't burn on special 3
3%
lightningbaron 1 vote
Give me Warpath
29%
Joker69Tracked_SignalBJamPhatBoy123ZRogueKenKittenmac10smg_ToaOfGreen 8 votes

Comments

• OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2018
    Oops i accidentally made 2 so you can merge it @Kabam Miike
  • YES! buff grindor that he does burn on special 3!
    Maybe the ability to give even a little bleed at the end of his sp2
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited November 2018
    Yeah, why not? But Grindor is still out of the class with that. I think when he applies crit rate debuff, he should apply heal block at the same time.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    And armor break on S1.
    Maybe the ability to give even a little bleed at the end of his sp2
    Yeah, why not? But Grindor is still out of the class with that. I think when he applies crit rate debuff, he should apply heal block at the same time.

Both good but grindor is really underused and has such a cool design. He needs a buff that can do dot more often. Thats why GRINDOR MUST deal burn on special 3 and i agree with malaka, do bleeds on special 2. Hes underused but good
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    He needs some sort of update to be relevant
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    He needs some sort of update to be relevant

Agreed. He is really unused. Better than some brawlers
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Grindor's sp3 is in close running with Windblade's sp3 for worst special in the game.
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Grindor's sp3 is in close running with Windblade's sp3 for worst special in the game.

Animation wise or usefulness wise?
  • KenKen Posts: 53
    Give me Warpath
    Give me Warpath
    edited November 2018
    Synthwave wrote: »

Im pretty sure GRINDORs specual 3 is way stronger than windblades
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Give me Warpath
    ya yeet
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Grindor barely crits on heavies, so this wouldn't hurt to be apart of bot update 2.0 (of all the bots hound sure as hell needs it 😥)
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Grindor barely crits on heavies, so this wouldn't hurt to be apart of bot update 2.0 (of all the bots hound sure as hell needs it 😥)

GRINDOR is a really underrated bot with potential. He can do A LOT OF DAMAGE with his special 2 sometimes. He SHOULD have 50% crit rate for heavies and for special 3 100%crit rate and does a little more damage
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I think if Grindor hit as hard as others he'd be OP. His armor is nuts...if he hit harder it would be a short fight. Even my 5/50 Prowl at 10 melee buffs barely dent a mid range 5*. I have a 5* I'd like to put some work into because his AI on defense is really good and that sp2 is deadly. I think players are starting to see him worth more than previously thought
    edited December 2018
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I think if Grindor hit as hard as others he'd be OP. His armor is nuts...if he hit harder it would be a short fight. Even my 5/50 Prowl at 10 melee buffs barely dent a mid range 5*. I have a 5* I'd like to put some work into because his AI on defense is really good and that sp2 is deadly. I think players are starting to see him worth more than previously thought

Yeah. But he needs to do more burn on heavies and burn on special 3. Buff his special 3 damage and he will be amazing. He is a bot annoying to fight against because he can make battles really long. I do like grindor, but he needs the burn buff
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    I'd say increase the chance of grindor to deal burn on heavies also and sp2 bleed and sp1 armour break.
    Slayer wrote: »
    I'd say increase the chance of grindor to deal burn on heavies also and sp2 bleed and sp1 armour break.

Yessss..