Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

New Act 4 and 5 missions

When are new Act 4 and act 5 coming into play for forge to fight . I been waiting for a while cause I’m done the Act 1 -3 missions already. And I’m waiting for kabam to make some changes in this missions.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    A lot of people have been waiting and asking each other about this issue but kabam is not saying anything just yet . So I would like to hear other people’s opinions on this . Please leave comments . 🙏
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited November 2018
    Well I’ve heard act 4 is coming out in Dec 2018 or sometime 2019
    I can’t wait to play act 4
    Act 3 is kinda boring taking the same old paths for XP lol
  • Options
    ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    You are not the first person to be asking for Act 4 and not even the second. There's not even a mention from the mods about Act 4 and you want to know when 5 is coming out too?

Take a step back...
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Why wait? Wheres act 6 and map 7? Oh....wait.....
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I don't even consider Act 4 as "new content" LOL. If that's new content, then we get new content every month.
  • Options
    Act 4 is not coming anytime soon since Miike confimed they had no plans on doing it for now on an earlier thread.

I still can't believe a lot of people are ranting the game so bad and even boycotting, and after all that, the brightest light Kabam has ever shed on the issue is "we're not even working it yet".
  • Options
    While I did wish it comes in December after a half year of frustration I guess we won't see Act 4 coming this year, maybe not even by next year. And the game keeps frozen...