Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

not happy with the raid store

im not happy the way you guys have the raid store items set up. the items should stay unlock when you earn the medals to unlock them and not relock when you lose the medals, it makes it unfair to do all that work just that it goes to wast when you get raided. its bunch of bull so you guys need to fix it.

Comments

• ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    I agree, it's really hard currently to stay on top of raids currently. It's impossible to defend you base, actually a base with high PI is a juicy apple, ripe to be picked. I found out you get raided LESS if you put 1* bots everywhere and don't hoard raid chips. I really don't think this is working as intended.
  • Items keep disappearing out of my raid store.talbn6dtazwk.png
    tq5abi2j91jo.png
  • Thanks for the Suggestion! The team is always looking into ways we can make improvements in the game, and I'll pass this suggestion on to them!
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 23
    i hope so because its dos not even out, you lose the same or more medals its like taking 3 forward then taking 3 to 4 back it just don't works
  • NightchrisNightchris Posts: 96
    Add Gold Crystals to the raid store please
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    I'd personally like to keep raids competitive...I don't understand why you'd want to take out the player vs player element...that's what makes bases/mods worth a damn. I do agree their should be better/more options. I like the Waspinator crystals and 2 star being available.
  • DeceptiHoeDeceptiHoe Posts: 70
    Raids is a complete waste of time. I get a bunch of chips then I have to buy a shield to protect em. But I can't fight while shield is activated. Then price of shield goes up. Bad attempt at a money grab. Ppl will just give up on Raids. What's the point really?
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Waspinator and daily mod crystal is the only reason I raid, anything else is too much hassle. Thing is, tying a 2* bot to raids is the best idea I've seen in awhile. It ensures we can at least have the bot in our collection without giving us a leg up on the whales, so everyone wins
  • The reward system was dialed back due to the amount of players playing the game. However the Raid system didn't get the same treatment. I've been raided by the same person and have done the same to others. The pool is not big enough please make some changes.