Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Feral Strike -- which abilities does it suppress?

As Cheetor's sig goes: Cheetor gains a Feral Strike Buff, granting 10~40% Critical Rate and his attacks ignore Armor, Shielding, Evasion, and do not trigger enemy abilities for 4 seconds. Additionally, while Feral Strike is active, Cheetor gains a 25% chance to Evade Melee Attacks.

In fact, many abilities still manage to trigger, such as Wasp's resurrection, Demotron's All Hail Megatron. Now if you say Signatures may not count, Megatronus' Immortality still procs when Feral Strike is on.

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited November 2018
    Any ability which comes under "When Struck"
    Grindor Armor, CRIT Debuff. (New Stacks)
    Grim Melee Buff (Non-signature)
    Primal Armor (New Stacks)
    Bonecrusher bleed
    Bludgeon Armor
    Ratchet Emergency Repair
    RHINOX Sign Shocks
    Maybe SoundWave Reflections
    Ironhide CRIT Buff
    Magnus Resistance (no shifting)
    Cyclonus Resistance
    Tact Bee Evade Shifting ,(Melee-ranged)
    Very doubtful, Scorponok Sign.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Signatures are abilities, so yes they do count. In fact, awakened Cheetor is one of the best bots to take out an awakened MV1 simply because he bypasses his sig. I've also taken out Demotron with it too. Can you shoot some video showing it not working?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    It doesn’t suppress Cyclonus’ shield thing which was disappoing...
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I know for a fact it bypasses force shield, which makes it a good nano-jack counter
  • Darm0k wrote: »

Maybe, it's not a normal 'when struck' ability.
    After getting hit by 5 melee attack, I think this something to do with it.

And ability related to health bar, like force shield, activation of MV1, Demotron sign,, is not affected by this.
  • Megatronus Immortality is not triggered due to getting hit.
    Suppose you are facing Shock Block... Hit in block many times without getting single hit, when shocks drain you to 10, Immortality triggers, even you didn't got a single hit from opponent
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Darm0k wrote: »

Maybe, it's not a normal 'when struck' ability.
    After getting hit by 5 melee attack, I think this something to do with it.

And ability related to health bar, like force shield, activation of MV1, Demotron sign,, is not affected by this.

His Feral Strike seems to prevent Wheeljack’s shield from activating (from my experience). I was just being hopeful because that darn Cyclonus shield is annoying.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I know for a fact it bypasses force shield, which makes it a good nano-jack counter

He is. In fact he bypasses nanojack's trick anyway he wants: when he has Feral before Wj's shield is on, the shield is disabled; when Feral comes after the shield, Cheetor still ignores it. Even an unduped Cheetor can throw a handy sp1 to shutdown nano-repair.
  • Can the "Unfazed" mastery counter Feral Strike?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Just experienced this in a fight
    Relic of obedience didnt work on scorponok's healing via venom charges
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited December 2018
    Can the "Unfazed" mastery counter Feral Strike?

Only if Cheetor evades then unstoppable might trigger.,,
    If he evades, he can't prevent Unstoppable to trigger.
  • MeatShield72MeatShield72 Posts: 141
    edited December 2018
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

This is why he never leaves my Raid team, ever. Oh and he is one of the best bots in the game, if not arguably top 3.
  • Why doesn't Cyclonus nullify it? Mainly talking about the AM Cheetor. Don't see him about much outside of that
  • Maybe resistance, and shield also count under armor.