Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Megatronus’s Last Hit of a Light or Medium Combo

As you know, Megatronus is one of the latest bots that have been released into the game, and his attacks is all about the lightning. He uses his lightning in his special attack 1,2 and 3 and he also uses his lightning in his last hit of a light or medium combo; but I noticed something when I played Megatronus...

His last hit of a light or medium combo does PHYSICAL damage, not ENERGY damage. This doesn’t make any sense, because all of his other lightning attacks deal energy damage, but the last hit of a light or medium combo instead does physical damage, not energy damage.

Why is it that his lightning deals both of these types of damage? Shouldn’t it just be energy damage?

This isn’t really a bug or a problem, but something that can/should be changed.

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    To vary a bit when dealing with Magnus' resistance? Otherwise he'l be like Drift amd Bludgeon.
  • Options
    I think that there is a role to make physical damage by his punch and palm bottom a critical hit by lightning.
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    The critical is always lightning attack but it's still considered physical or melee attack
    Think of galvatron and Megatron G1 combo , they both land a cannon hit in the last hit of their combo which is considered range attack
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Slayer wrote: »
    The critical is always lightning attack but it's still considered physical or melee attack
    Think of galvatron and Megatron G1 combo , they both land a cannon hit in the last hit of their combo which is considered range attack

But I've never seen Arcee evading their medium combo.