Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

MCOC & TFTF

Who grinds out both kabam games?lc8qnbdmprcf.png
ovpwkq4m30hl.png

MCOC & TFTF 37 votes

Yes
24%
DeadSilenceJoker69Austin555555M00NJeitorPrime700ButtehrsDrekBenelli019MarkGrayson 9 votes
No
75%
ManthroFlrsbwDown_UnderBazzatron1979ParadoxFuryHbomb76serdoodJOUSTTracked_SignalBumblebee254NemesisUnknownBlack_ThoughtOprime3rdVavatronPhatBoy1231121893PeasZRogueSlayerCelt 28 votes

Comments

• 17111711 Posts: 317
    @KittenPrime This is still in topic (kind of).
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    No
    I left MCOC for TFTF.
  • Yes
    d1dlf2g8z98c.png
    sep7n4z3onorvv.png

I used to play MCOC religiously. But got burned out a few months ago. AW killed the love of that game for me. I still do monthly quests and T4 basic arenas, but I’ve been alliance and stress free for months.

I like TFTF better. I don’t want to get into bashing and comparing, but this game is more fun to me. 2c

But I’ve played MCOC for so long I still occasionally instinctively swipe left to dodge and get caught in this game. Lol
  • CeltCelt Posts: 190
    No
    d1dlf2g8z98c.png
    sep7n4z3onorvv.png

I used to play MCOC religiously. But got burned out a few months ago. AW killed the love of that game for me. I still do monthly quests and T4 basic arenas, but I’ve been alliance and stress free for months.

I like TFTF better. I don’t want to get into bashing and comparing, but this game is more fun to me. 2c

But I’ve played MCOC for so long I still occasionally instinctively swipe left to dodge and get caught in this game. Lol

That 5* Ironhdie is to T H I C C. Gz mate
  • Yes
    c5qhod0ytft2.png
    Playing mcoc for 3.5 years

c42bz48ilof2.png
    Playing since release
  • Hbomb76Hbomb76 Posts: 101
    No
    I used to play Mcoc before TFTF started but stop playing after the famous update which made the game unplayable. Cant believe people still play it.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    c5qhod0ytft2.png

c42bz48ilof2.png
    Playing since release

You been playing since release and only have 1102 medals? Do you never ever ever raid?
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    1711 wrote: »
    Who grinds out both kabam games?lc8qnbdmprcf.png
    ovpwkq4m30hl.png

You know that Mcoc is taboo over here right? Or are you just trying to play with fire?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Transformers Forged To Fight is the best
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited December 2018
    I had Contest of Champions for about a year before deleting it after the Infinity Nightmare Event. One of the reasons why was my poor luck, time management, and this game. This game had better chances at getting the Bots you needed (not G1 Bumbles tho), the Bots were balanced, and I got a Transformers fix. While an easy game is boring, what made up for it was the challenging yet unique and fun gameplay.

I came back to MCOC for the Venom event (it's Venom, I mean come on), and have been trying to make progress, but I still see that the poor crystal rates haven't changed. Since I favor this game, I would like to see more love put into it, like new content, better marketing, and more Predacons. Just my thoughts.
  • Transformers: Forged to Fight is so my favorite over Marvel: Contest of Champians
    However, I did just download MCOC and do have a question about it ...
    Do I use the same Kabam account that I use to log into TFTF, or do I create another one to use for MCOC?
    I never had a different MCOC account so I don’t need to recover anything,
    however I do want to back it up just in case I would ever need to use another device.
    I’m really not sure what I need to do as it says in the forum rules that a player should not have more than one Kabam account, but then again this is for a whole other game.
    I would really appreciate it if someone (perhaps even a Kabam member) could reply to this note and tell me what I should do.

Thanks, magnusprime777
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    No
    Transformers: Forged to Fight is so my favorite over Marvel: Contest of Champians
    Do I use the same Kabam account that I use to log into TFTF, or do I create another one to use for MCOC?
    however I do want to back it up just in case I would ever need to use another device.
    I’m really not sure what I need to do as it says in the forum rules that a player should not have more than one Kabam account, but then again this is for a whole other game.
    I would really appreciate it if someone (perhaps even a Kabam member) could reply to this note and tell me what I should do.

Thanks, magnusprime777

You can use your existing kabam account no worries
  • JeitorPrime700JeitorPrime700 Posts: 34
    edited December 2018
    Yes
    I'm really just posting something on this thread before it gets closed haha...
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited December 2018
    No
    The account I stoped playing entirely after the introduction of 6 stars...

p5zveu26uaeo.png

This game had the forging mechanism, so I knew that no matter what level of bot was introduced, my previous work still meant something.

oxvvvn3vdz75.png

This game, I’m here to stay.

ncf8xgm812j7.gif
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    edited December 2018
    Yes
    Ænigma wrote: »
    c5qhod0ytft2.png

c42bz48ilof2.png
    Playing since release

You been playing since release and only have 1102 medals? Do you never ever ever raid?

I don’t raid every single day. I’m still in high school and have work to do. I raid when there are items in the raid store that I want or need.

Edit: that wheeljack on my profile is now maxed. Just saying
  • Slayer wrote: »
    Transformers: Forged to Fight is so my favorite over Marvel: Contest of Champians

Thanks, magnusprime777

You can use your existing kabam account no worries

@Slayer Ok thanks!!