Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Half Life Penalty - yep another one

This is getting tiresome. Kabam, can you not think of another way to punish "cheaters" that will NOT punish us for your game issues?

I jump in the AM right after a round of raids. Yes, my mistake of not restarting the app. I clear a couple bot and go fight Cheetor. The loading screen for Cheetor is taking a long time. At a few more seconds, I'm expecting the game to crash like it usually does now. Nope, it loads the fight but here's the fun part. I'm still watching the load screen. I hear the stage background music and fighting action but I'm watching the Class Circle. This is AM Cheetor, so out of desperation I'm literally swipe and taping the right of my screen while looking at the stupid circle. Better judgement finally catches me and I force close the game. Of course I go back to the fight and Blud is now half health.

I know nothing will come of this but I wanted to vent. This is not the first time a crash cause me to lose half health when fighting AM Cheetor. Totally not cool.

Comments

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    I take this opportunity to share a little trick when the game freezes (as I fear if I speak it out in a thread I'll get warned):
    1. Play with sound on. You can plug in your headset.
    2. Whenever the game freezes for more than 3 seconds, hit power button to turn off the screen.
    3. Although the game freezes, the sound and music continues to run with the screen off. And don't worry, the actual game is paused.
    4. The trick is to Wait until the sound goes off (for me, it may take as long as one minute). That's when your system finally takes over and pauses the game.
    5. Unlock your phone. If you were in a fight scene, you'll be back to a paused fight. Otherwise, you'll be back to where you were doing. For me, most of the freeze happens in AM and Raid.

It works every time for me since the freeze problem came back in 7.1.0 to Android system.

i usually do the screen off trick but it's a quick turn off, unlock and back into the game. that didn't work this time. thanks! I'll try this next time and wait it out a bit.