30min. Timers are so much fun makes the Alliance Mission twice as good 👍🎁

2

Comments

  • Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Ok ok, I see where you guys are going.

    The mode is specifically designed for the one hour timer. Sometimes we change it for special events, but haven't really considered doing it permanently.

    I'll pass this thread on to the team, though.

    Thanks so much @Kabam Miike we’re all really hoping that the Kabam team will give us permanent 30min. Alliance Mission timers
    This would release stress,
    Give us more time in life with our families,
    And Make this game so much more fun ! ❤️👍😁

    Wait, but your entire family play this game!
    Your F2F grinding IS family time!

    Me, the wife has:
    1. Withheld BENEFITS till i promised no more 1.5M arena milestones
    2. Went on multiple shopping sprees coz she knows i ignore bank/credit statements while grinding
    3. Hidden all my type-C chargers, and transferred my work SIM to a Motorola Defy Mini, which is running Android 2.3.4
    4. Threatened to run off with the pool boy

    It doesn’t matter if 3 of my family members plays on my team the rest of the team wants more time with their families as much as we wanna spend more time with family and friends we can’t just spend all our weekends waiting for Alliance energy

    Lots of players have left my team because of the stress of alliance missions if we had 30min. Timers in the alliance missions it would be so much better for everyone

    Lots of players are running to MCOC and that’s not too good for TFTF
    Definitely TFTF will get more players playing alliance missions again with 30min. Timers
    That, my friend, is awesome advertisement for the game!

    👍
    It would be awesome if this game was advertised more.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,567
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    4. Threatened to run off with the pool boy

    Let me guess...you guys don't even own a pool? :D

    We do, but I've never seen a pool boy work on it ever.
    The one that cleans it is me!
    The plot thickens

    probably too busy playing tftf and having his way with your missus. Maybe simultaneously, and she wants him for his incredible 5* roster
  • Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    DaveJL wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    4. Threatened to run off with the pool boy

    Let me guess...you guys don't even own a pool? :D

    We do, but I've never seen a pool boy work on it ever.
    The one that cleans it is me!
    The plot thickens

    probably too busy playing tftf and having his way with your missus. Maybe simultaneously, and she wants him for his incredible 5* roster

    Savage.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,196
    Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    4. Threatened to run off with the pool boy

    Let me guess...you guys don't even own a pool? :D

    We do, but I've never seen a pool boy work on it ever.
    The one that cleans it is me!
    The plot thickens

    probably too busy playing tftf and having his way with your missus. Maybe simultaneously, and she wants him for his incredible 5* roster

    Can have her.
    I'm tired of her calling my TF viewing/buying trips to TRU and departmental stores
    LOSER TIME.

    Even my kids mock me

    What if your wife caught you on the foroums? Effffffff
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,615
    Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Ok ok, I see where you guys are going.

    The mode is specifically designed for the one hour timer. Sometimes we change it for special events, but haven't really considered doing it permanently.

    I'll pass this thread on to the team, though.

    Thanks so much @Kabam Miike we’re all really hoping that the Kabam team will give us permanent 30min. Alliance Mission timers
    This would release stress,
    Give us more time in life with our families,
    And Make this game so much more fun ! ❤️👍😁

    Wait, but your entire family play this game!
    Your F2F grinding IS family time!

    Me, the wife has:
    1. Withheld BENEFITS till i promised no more 1.5M arena milestones
    2. Went on multiple shopping sprees coz she knows i ignore bank/credit statements while grinding
    3. Hidden all my type-C chargers, and transferred my work SIM to a Motorola Defy Mini, which is running Android 2.3.4
    4. Threatened to run off with the pool boy

    It doesn’t matter if 3 of my family members plays on my team the rest of the team wants more time with their families as much as we wanna spend more time with family and friends we can’t just spend all our weekends waiting for Alliance energy

    Lots of players have left my team because of the stress of alliance missions if we had 30min. Timers in the alliance missions it would be so much better for everyone

    Lots of players are running to MCOC and that’s not too good for TFTF
    Definitely TFTF will get more players playing alliance missions again with 30min. Timers

    Twas a light hearted attempt at humor.
    I think it's awesome your household has 3 active players, across 2 generations, with 2 genders.
    That, my friend, is awesome advertisement for the game!

    👍

    Thank you 😊
    I guess I didn’t think about that lol perfect game for everyone
    Any man or women
    Any boys and girls this is an amazing game fun for the whole family
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    edited December 2018
    Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    Yes please 30 min. No checking stuff middle of night, early mornings, 24/7 x 4. In..done and on with family life.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 502
    edited December 2018
    Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    Hrock wrote: »
    Yes please 30 min. No checking stuff middle of night, early mornings, 24/7 x 4. In..done and on with family life.

    And to add to all of this - 30 mins timers actually add a rush dimension to AM. It makes us more competitive internal to our alliance, to see which BG will finish fastest. The benefits of 30 min timers are many.
  • Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    It also helps with players entering into AM earlier because there is more incentive to finish bg earlier to release bots for other modes.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,615
    Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    Yes those are exactly the reasons why 30min. Alliance Mission timers would be such an amazing update my friends
  • Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    The 30 min timers also allowed one battle group that was short 1 player to actually finish
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,567
    I've been vocal against 30 min timers in the past but this game feels like it needs something like this for morale, so I'm all for it. It's also a lot better for me cos I can go to bed earlier, so I'm now 100% behind this, as well as BlackRazak's wife. 🤭😬🤐

    I jest. I don't go to bed any earlier.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,615
    Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    DaveJL wrote: »
    I've been vocal against 30 min timers in the past but this game feels like it needs something like this for morale, so I'm all for it. It's also a lot better for me cos I can go to bed earlier, so I'm now 100% behind this, as well as BlackRazak's wife. 🤭😬🤐

    I jest. I don't go to bed any earlier.

    You should vote yes buddy
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    they could always just remove the timers :smile:
  • Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    Kenny wrote: »
    they could always just remove the timers :smile:

    2xhrdpy5ufmg.gif
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,709
    Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    Kenny wrote: »
    they could always just remove the timers :smile:

    Does that mean you don’t recharge and any new AM energy needs to come from batteries?
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Kenny wrote: »
    they could always just remove the timers :smile:

    Does that mean you don’t recharge and any new AM energy needs to come from batteries?

    If you want to pay for batteries I suppose that’s an option.

    I was thinking everyone can move as much as they want, with the thing that blocks you off being linked nodes.
  • Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    Back to hour timers, back to waiting 8 or 9 hours for someone to wake up to unlink Cheetor
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 615
    Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    Ok ok, I see where you guys are going.

    The mode is specifically designed for the one hour timer. Sometimes we change it for special events, but haven't really considered doing it permanently.

    I'll pass this thread on to the team, though.

    @Kabam Miike Any update on letting us have 30 minute timers?
  • GtronGtron Posts: 117
    Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    What they said
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited January 6
    Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    They should make the shift to generic energy and recycle old AM maps from previous months.

    Oh wait....
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 80
    The timers are stupid anyways, time to get rid of them.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 1,615
    Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    LouCypher wrote: »
    The timers are stupid anyways, time to get rid of them.

    Lol 😂
    20 or 30 min. Would help big time
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 124
    Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    30 minutes DOES make AM a lot more palatable, but heck; even 45 minutes betwixt energy would be a major improvement. A full hour to 5 hour wait after beating like ONE bot [if you're the AM starter. Another stupid rule] is draconian.
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    Please. Outside of annyoing arena, 1hr timers on AM are the other life sucking aspect of this game.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 892
    If they're not going to update the AM map, then yes, they should completely do away with the timer so we can get through the stale, dated map as quick as we can so we won't have to look at it for hours on end.
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    edited January 7
    Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    Actually I would like to see a daily spark run for t2a, or t4b similar to t3c if AM is not changing the map with any updates or timers.. so I can opt out and get needed mats solo. Not much team talk after 8 months of the same. People join kil and check out. No interaction
  • Euler314Euler314 Posts: 6
    Yes permanent update for 30min. Timers we need more of a life
    I would love to finish the night of instead of early morning before or during working hours. 1 hour timers are not friendly to working peons that may spend $$ on this game.
Sign In or Register to comment.